Isco

cityfan41 said:
I really can't believe some people are still clinging on
to this non signing. He's not coming for the last time.

If it is annoying you so much then why not switch off your computer and go out? Oh you live in chesterfield

Been to Madame Tussads, The Pleasure beach and had the worst kebab in history, 6 fucking pound and they put fucking yoghurt on top off it. FFS. Has this **** rejected us or has this rich mans Hazard signed for us or is there more cat gif's than comments? thanks.

Kun Aguero said:
Been to Madame Tussads, The Pleasure beach and had the worst kebab in history, 6 fucking pound and they put fucking yoghurt on top off it. FFS. Has this **** rejected us or has this rich mans Hazard signed for us or is there more cat gif's than comments? thanks.

Nothing has changed.

Kun Aguero said:
All of the above.

Sorry to hear about your kebab mate.

What are the odds that the delay has been due to the negotiations with Juve and now that it's done, proceeds from the Tevez sale will be used for an improved Isco bid?

TexasBlueMoon said:
What are the odds that the delay has been due to the negotiations with Juve and now that it's done, proceeds from the Tevez sale will be used for an improved Isco bid?

I like the sound of this, but don't this is gonna happen mate :(

cityfan41 said:
Manchester City are still in with a chance, fact. I have briefly seen that the betting is now open again, i don't know what type of odds are being offered as i'm yet to look. If it's anything like the rumored 8/1 on here i will definitely have a cheeky £50 bet.

Damien10 said:
cityfan41 said:
Manchester City are still in with a chance, fact. I have briefly seen that the betting is now open again, i don't know what type of odds are being offered as i'm yet to look. If it's anything like the rumored 8/1 on here i will definitely have a cheeky £50 bet.

still couldn't see Isco on skybet transfer specials

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.