Isco

BringBackSwales said:
TexasBlueMoon said:
What are the odds that the delay has been due to the negotiations with Juve and now that it's done, proceeds from the Tevez sale will be used for an improved Isco bid?

£7.6M deal for Tevez is hardly the difference between meeting ffp and not, surely?
It's more than that, and the wages are much more significant than the fee, but I doubt it's a factor in this deal.

I'm not sure City are even prioritising this deal - if we were we'd have at least agreed a fee with Malaga.

There's been an assumption all along that City would get Isco with Pellegrini but our midfield does not need strengthening. Isco is only a target because players of his potential rarely come onto the market. But in terms of next season I don't think we'd be better off with Isco. In fact we could be worse off after losing Milner or Nasri

I still think this deal is alive - and that City might go for it. It probably depends on what other targets (not midfielders) are out there. Real Madrid have not tied up the deal which tells you isco would come here? or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part

I'm probably wrong, but I'm hoping the Tevez sale was the reason why the Isco signing has been held up.

We'll soon find out.

The isco and cavani deals should have been wrapped up straight away all the diddy-daddling around with the pellegrini announcement... if we were gonna offer atleast 45 i dont see the issue offerring 50-55 he would have been the difference between winning the title and having some success in the cl as opposed to finnishing second again if not 3rd,,, we'll be lucky to get through the group stage again next season if we dont improve our strikeforce... dont get me wrong i like dzeko but do you like him enough to risk the new season i dont

...im hoping guidetti will play more and turn out to be a world-eater other wise its gonna be a bad year for city

last year it was the same with rvp they got stingy and look what happened he turned out to be the difference for utd winning it

...its either go balls deep or bust somewhere else we should have been more aggressive with isco from the getgo and used pellegrini as the ace in the hole isco is an invessment we would have probably doubled up in 3 years and sold him to madrid but like hazard with chelsea we're just waiting and waiting and then getting into these tug of wars with the transfer sharks like chelsea

BTW.

Seeing as Madrid won't get Bale, you would assume they have money to burn. If they had got Bale, they wouldn't have bothered with Isco.

Cobwebcat said:
No Isco no Tevez. I've had better days.

Cheer up,you will have more.

The money from Tevez,if he goes,will be reinvested wisely.

Isco is still on the cards i reckon.If not,quality alternatives will be sought.

Its all good.

jrb said:
BTW.

Seeing as Madrid won't get Bale, you would assume they have money to burn. If they had got Bale, they wouldn't have bothered with Isco.

Most of it will go on Cristiano Ronaldo's new contract imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.