Isco

BringBackSwales said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Only 09:15 here mate. Vicky Kloss has just dropped the kids at school, stopped off for a Skinny Latte at Costa Coffee and is reviewing her briefing notes for me and the rest of the BWM (Bluemoon Wum Mob). Expect the latest batch of mayhem by 10:00.

I think she needs to check what milk Costa use in there skinny latte's

ouch, harsh

You have to be harsh to be fair. When a women says does my bum look big in this you say "of course it does love, the mirror doesn't have magic powers which make your bum only look big in them either"

waspish said:
Wankers Wednesday

how about wankered wednesday?

another-beer-pls-sloth.gif

BooksReject said:
This Isco thread is so yesterday! Get on the Nip thread about the next big signing - Messi apparently, or the Cavani thread - it's back on!!

Get there or be square, Isco who? ;)
Listening to Graham Hunter last night regards Cruyffs comments that Messi should be sold i get the impression that people all over Europe are slowly losing the plot and until something concrete has been sorted i am swerving the transfer forum for my sanitys sake

Call me deluded, but i'm an optimist at heart.

There is nothing new on both AS or Marca this morning.

The minute Ancellotti signed, RM issued a proper press release.

If Isco has signed why haven't they done the same?

My hunch is that the want the new manager to rubber-stamp the move, he may not even want him?

blue underpants said:
BooksReject said:
This Isco thread is so yesterday! Get on the Nip thread about the next big signing - Messi apparently, or the Cavani thread - it's back on!!

Get there or be square, Isco who? ;)
Listening to Graham Hunter last night regards Cruyffs comments that Messi should be sold i get the impression that people all over Europe are slowly losing the plot and until something concrete has been sorted i am swerving the transfer forum for my sanitys sake

Wise decision :) The longer I spend on here, the more gullible I get! I actually feel a surge of excitement at the most trivial of positive news, and desperate lows when the betting swerves in Madrids favour! Insanity! Fuck I even allowed myself to believe this morning that we could even consider Messi at 500m and 650k/week wages......what's happened to me?

I'm joining you in the Cellar

jimbopm said:
Call me deluded, but i'm an optimist at heart.

There is nothing new on both AS or Marca this morning.

The minute Ancellotti signed, RM issued a proper press release.

If Isco has signed why haven't they done the same?

My hunch is that the want the new manager to rubber-stamp the move, he may not even want him?

Well he does have "previous", when he was at Parma he offloaded Gianfranco Zola to Chelsea because he doesn't like "luxury" players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.