Isco

BooksReject said:
blue underpants said:
BooksReject said:
This Isco thread is so yesterday! Get on the Nip thread about the next big signing - Messi apparently, or the Cavani thread - it's back on!!

Get there or be square, Isco who? ;)
Listening to Graham Hunter last night regards Cruyffs comments that Messi should be sold i get the impression that people all over Europe are slowly losing the plot and until something concrete has been sorted i am swerving the transfer forum for my sanitys sake

Wise decision :) The longer I spend on here, the more gullible I get! I actually feel a surge of excitement at the most trivial of positive news, and desperate lows when the betting swerves in Madrids favour! Insanity! Fuck I even allowed myself to believe this morning that we could even consider Messi at 500m and 650k/week wages......what's happened to me?

I'm joining you in the Cellar
Good move, i was listening to talkshite earlier and some journo was on talking about the European scene and even he said take anything you hear with a pinch of salt, everything will warm up when everybodys off the beach and back to work, until then off to the cellar

Super David Silva 21 said:
Can't keep me eyes off this thread in case i miss something.

tumblr_miy78oRvt21radtt8o1_400.gif
tumblr_mb0eo4LHrV1rfjzfxo1_500.gif

metalblue said:
Latest odds show unchanged at 8/1 us and 1/20 RM.

Just need our on-the-spot reporters to check in and we can get this show on the road.

Part of me doesn't want this saga to end.
Ladbrokes now 1/6 RM. CITY 11/4

BornLate58 said:
metalblue said:
Latest odds show unchanged at 8/1 us and 1/20 RM.

Just need our on-the-spot reporters to check in and we can get this show on the road.

Part of me doesn't want this saga to end.
Ladbrokes now 1/6 RM. CITY 11/4

Game on, as that annoying **** off their advert would say...

blue underpants said:
BooksReject said:
blue underpants said:
Listening to Graham Hunter last night regards Cruyffs comments that Messi should be sold i get the impression that people all over Europe are slowly losing the plot and until something concrete has been sorted i am swerving the transfer forum for my sanitys sake

Wise decision :) The longer I spend on here, the more gullible I get! I actually feel a surge of excitement at the most trivial of positive news, and desperate lows when the betting swerves in Madrids favour! Insanity! Fuck I even allowed myself to believe this morning that we could even consider Messi at 500m and 650k/week wages......what's happened to me?

I'm joining you in the Cellar
Good move, i was listening to talkshite earlier and some journo was on talking about the European scene and even he said take anything you hear with a pinch of salt, everything will warm up when everybodys off the beach and back to work, until then off to the cellar
Is he ITK ?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BringBackSwales said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I think she needs to check what milk Costa use in there skinny latte's

ouch, harsh

You have to be harsh to be fair. When a women says does my bum look big in this you say "of course it does love, the mirror doesn't have magic powers which make your bum only look big in them either"

out of interest BB do you do well with girls? Only asking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.