Isco

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
metalblue said:
If your back was fucked like mine you'd be glad of any movements mate!!! :-)

Ah sorry to hear that mate, what meds you taking for the pain?

See thread in Cellar.

I daren't take my eyes of this place, can't we just merge the two for the day?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Just to update you all, I had a whisper there was going to be midnight parachute drop in Heaton Park and a motorbike dash to the Bridgwater so I hid in the bushes with my binoculars and camera.

Thank god the magistrate was a blue and believed me.

stage_hook.gif

metalblue said:
metalblue said:
Ah sorry to hear that mate, what meds you taking for the pain?

See thread in Cellar.

I daren't take my eyes of this place, can't we just merge the two for the day?
Taking nowt mate at the mo..Just waiting for referal to neurosurgeon for disectomy. Got a lateral disc herniation compressing the S1 nerve.
Anyway...back on topic

No media news on the official site! Are we waiting to announce something prior to putting this depressing news up.

Not wanting to get hammered passing on information (and not wanting to troll through 78 pages on the Isco thread to see if it's been mentioned before) but....

Txixi Belgiristain and his son were being shown round my sons school as he's going there (St Bedes).. and his son seemed confident that the Isco transfer was a done deal.

He also mentioned a full back playing in Portugal, Jefferson and Pepe as transfer targets. (although Txixi wasn't as happy with the Pepe one apparently!)

Again.. don't shoot the messenger.

Maybe carlos medical to be passed before news i just cant feel optimistic about isco<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:01 am --<br /><br />
Groucho said:
Not wanting to get hammered passing on information (and not wanting to troll through 78 pages on the Isco thread to see if it's been mentioned before) but....

Txixi Belgiristain and his son were being shown round my sons school as he's going there (St Bedes).. and his son seemed confident that the Isco transfer was a done deal.

He also mentioned a full back playing in Portugal, Jefferson and Pepe as transfer targets. (although Txixi wasn't as happy with the Pepe one apparently!)

Hahaha sign belgiristain jr up as chief scout haha

Groucho said:
Not wanting to get hammered passing on information (and not wanting to troll through 78 pages on the Isco thread) but....

He also mentioned a full back playing in Portugal, Jefferson and Pepe as transfer targets. (although Txixi wasn't as happy with the Pepe apparently!)

Fair do's on getting your lad in that school. My mate went there and traveled from Moston to Hulme and back for the privilege. He's done really well for himself.

We stayed local like scumbags. :-)

Nice one for the info.

I imagine Txiki's son is called Barry. Barry Berigistain.

Groucho said:

Frankenstein has risen again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.