Isco

Manchester City Odds History
Screen_Shot_2013_06_26_at_11_59_30.jpg

Real Madrid Odds History
Screen_Shot_2013_06_26_at_11_58_51.jpg

M24 Citizen said:
Borgia's is ok. About 10 levels below Romanzo Criminale though. Anyway, the last Breaking Bad episodes in August! Can't wait (to see Isco in a City shirt)!

Is that the film version or the TV series? Loved the film.
Borgen's where it's at!

Breaking Bad...absolutely loved it till 'season' 5 and I thought the captain (writers/directors) has jumped ship...devastated at the way the wheels came off...really...

somapop said:
M24 Citizen said:
Borgia's is ok. About 10 levels below Romanzo Criminale though. Anyway, the last Breaking Bad episodes in August! Can't wait (to see Isco in a City shirt)!

Is that the film version or the TV series? Loved the film.
Borgen's where it's at!

Breaking Bad...absolutely loved it till 'season' 5 and I thought the captain (writers/directors) has jumped ship...devastated at the way the wheels came off...really...

TV Series. Didn't know there was a film. I know what you mean but I think that was good for it as it shows he's the bad guy all along (you could get really analytical).

Edit: Sorry thought you meant Borgias. Yes I've seen both the TV Series and Film for Romanzo Criminale. The film is good but for that story you need the TV Series to allow the characters to develop. The Series is miles ahead of the film, the actors are much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.