Isco

M24 Citizen said:
JustAnotherCityFan said:
Jaffamandango said:
Which info?

That Cavani had a 10% chance of coming, Isco was 50/50 and some info relating to Pellegrini signing including a picture being put up of Pellers, Kidd, Marwood etc. on the OS which happened.

We don't need Cavani,
To have a bacon sarnie.
Yaya YaaaYa!

-- Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:48 am --

Jaffamandango said:
M24 Citizen said:
I gave up on Game of Thrones after a couple of episodes when it first aired (Isco). Watch Romanzo Criminale if you haven't (to). It's in Italian with subtitles but that just makes it better (Manchester). Theee best TV I have ever seen (City).

It's about two gangs that team up to take over Rome (which everyone thought was too big to be controlled by one organisation) (Football). They have to deal with the Camorra, Mafia etc (Club). You'll thank me if you haven't already watched it (Stay on Topic).

The Borgia's is where its at, it even had Mancini in it

Borgia's is ok. About 10 levels below Romanzo Criminale though. Anyway, the last Breaking Bad episodes in August! Can't wait (to see Isco in a City shirt)!

Yeah maybe the meth heads on here will enjoy that one lol

Fudge_bunny_rules_disco_diva.gif

tumblr_m76ugz47ss1rbn2q9o1_250.gif

Groucho said:
Not wanting to get hammered passing on information (and not wanting to troll through 78 pages on the Isco thread to see if it's been mentioned before) but....

Txixi Belgiristain and his son were being shown round my sons school as he's going there (St Bedes).. and his son seemed confident that the Isco transfer was a done deal.

He also mentioned a full back playing in Portugal, Jefferson and Pepe as transfer targets. (although Txixi wasn't as happy with the Pepe one apparently!)

Again.. don't shoot the messenger.

Wait... confident of a done deal to whom?

'seemed' is a bit of a difference from 'said'. hmmm

Theo555 said:
Is his presser being televised or are we just waiting for reports on it from SSN?

How's your Spanish? Live on here shortly apparently.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/es/1330151034894/RuedaDePrensa/1330151034894.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/ ... 034894.htm</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.