Isco

tumblr_me1xj82nia1rtequ6o1_400.gif

ManCitizens. said:
Jordan CTID said:
Blue Haze said:
Most excellent. None of this dragging it out till August shite.

Isco
Navas
Kondogbia

added to
Fernandinho?
Cavani
Marquinhos.

Am i too much of a dreamer? Rumoured to be 13 players leaving this summer..

Football manager loves you, we need 8 English players you know. Also what about a reserve GK? Did you not think about that in your FM wankfest?

As an fm player I actually do know that mate! Swap Marquinhos for Luke Shaw.

Hart
Wright
Richards
Shaw
Milner
Rodwell

That's 6 already. I didn't say that's what I think was going to happen, but that's my dream summer. Can easily find a 7th and 8th there I'm sure as although u-21s don't have to be have to be registered, they can be.

<a class="postlink" href="http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/15/primera/1368579574_846434.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/15/ ... 46434.html</a>

Manchester City leads all year by tracking Isco. But the English club's interest greatly deepened with the arrival at Etihad Stadium in Begiristain and Ferran Soriano. Interest soared when talks began with Pellegrini and knocked Monaco footballer Malaga. Txiki streamlined contacts with Isco and the talks have advanced to the point that the agreement between the British company and the Golden Boy is now closed, according to AS sources confirmed yesterday negotiation.

Pellegrini strengthened the wishes of City by Isco. In fact his agent, Jesus Martinez, also participated in the negotiations between the player and the English club. This newspaper reported last May 1, the progress made by the City for a double at Martiricos and take one go to Pellegrini and Isco. On Friday, AS announced that the agreement between the '22 'and the Citizens was very close. In the last hours, everything has been agreed at the expense of Malaga City and Malaga Executed output. Begiristain wants to reduce the 35 million clause, while Malaga push to get the maximum benefit for the sale of their franchise player. The negotiation between clubs is underway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.