Isco

Plain Speaking said:
Benarbia said:
Don't know why we're discussing transfers till Manu is brought in
Surely Isco is a transfer target, with or without "Manu"?

Agree, the whole point of the holistic approach is that the transfer policy, amongst other things, isn't dependant upon the manager.

McFcMiKe7 said:
What's the latest on him?
The local malaga reporter from AS says we've agreed to terms with him and that we're just ironing out a fee with Malaga. I cant tell in the article if it actually says we've agreed a fee or if Txiki is still trying to negotiate it down. Need someone who speaks/reads spanish to translate it properly

mansour's tow ropes said:
Is he any good?

Brilliant player, the next line of spanish genious's (i.e iniesta, xavi, silva, fabregas) ... very similer to silva, great eye for a pass, unbeliavably good in tight spaces and with the ball at his feet, better at going past people than silva and probably a better finisher, not the finished atricle but thats scary as he is already a great player.

kompany10 said:
Is he any good?

Brilliant player, the next line of spanish genious's (i.e iniesta, xavi, silva, fabregas) ... very similer to silva, great eye for a pass, unbeliavably good in tight spaces and with the ball at his feet, better at going past people than silva and probably a better finisher, not the finished atricle but thats scary as he is already a great player.
Is he REALLY that good, or are people getting carried away? The reason i ask is because i've only watched him play about 3 times and on each occasion he was anonymous. I'm not judging him based on those games, as 3 games is nowhere near enough. I'm just asking an honest question... is he REALLY that good? Excellent if so!

Tricky_Trev said:
kompany10 said:
Is he any good?

Is he REALLY that good, or are people getting carried away? The reason i ask is because i've only watched him play about 3 times and on each occasion he was anonymous. I'm not judging him based on those games, as 3 games is nowhere near enough. I'm just asking an honest question... is he REALLY that good? Excellent if so!

Obviously im commenting from a personal opinion but ive watched him alot, not only for malaga but at spanish youth level, you have the right to have that opinion but like you said 3 games isnt enough, he is inconsistent but hes playing in a team where they are not on his wave level and hes still learning (but is already so good), i have no doubt he is spains next best thing i.e in the role iniesta holds. He is that good and will thrive playing with the likes of silva and aguero who will be on his level.

It is difficult to judge, some games he looks superb and others he is anonymous and doesn't do anything.

I think the situation at Malaga hasn't helped, Last season when they finished fourth he was instrumental in getting them there and that is when he became noticed and all the rumors started so he certainly has potential and ability.

All we can do is if he joins is support him and give him time and see if he blossoms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.