Isco

bugsyblue said:
Does anyone else think from the owners tweets that we have royally pissed them with us signing Pellegrini and perhaps there's been some fallout over what we paid for him, so they are refusing to sell to us?

Don't know about refusing, but yes, I think we have pissed them off and they are reluctant to sell to us at anything other than a premium which doubtless we don't want to pay.

bugsyblue said:
Does anyone else think from the owners tweets that we have royally pissed them with us signing Pellegrini and perhaps there's been some fallout over what we paid for him, so they are refusing to sell to us?
I think Napoli and Malaga were tremendously excited to do business with us, the "richest club in football."
Both appear to be disappointed and looking elsewhere.
Brinkmanship, or the reality of FFP?

bugsyblue said:

I honestly don't think there in a position to refuse to sell to anyone, there desperate for the money. I do believe they may be holding out for more money from us. We don't want to pay anymore and it's just a case of whoever blinks first.

whipper said:
Claytop said:
Groucho said:
Not wanting to get hammered passing on information (and not wanting to troll through 78 pages on the Isco thread to see if it's been mentioned before) but.

Txixi Belgiristain and his son were being shown round my sons school as he's going there (St Bedes). and his son seemed confident that the Isco transfer was a done deal.

He also mentioned a full back playing in Portugal, Jefferson and Pepe as transfer targets. (although Txixi wasn't as happy with the Pepe one apparently! don't shoot the messenger.org/wiki/Jefferson_Nascimento

This is the only Jefferson i can find playing in Portugal.

Jefferson apparently close to signing for West Ham £3 million.Guardian reporter on Tw@tter

23 Feb 2013 ... Estoril left-back Jefferson scored a stunning goal to inflict a 3-1 defeat to Sporting
Lisbon at the 8,000-capacity Estadio Antonio Coimbra da ...

30 May 2013 ... Sporting Lisbon confirmed in its website the signing of the Brazilian left-defender
Jefferson, 24, from Estoril Praia

he he

ElMatador said:
bumbleblue said:
Anyone got up to date odds..I cant check on works moby tapatalk
Betvictor- Madrid 1/4 us 7/2
Ladbrokes- Madrid 1/6 us 11/4

1/4 is pretty good for a supposed in the bag transfer. Stick a grand on make a nice £250 profit. Although I'm one of the ones in belief it isn't quite over yet :)

JustAnotherCityFan said:
ElMatador said:
bumbleblue said:
Anyone got up to date odds..I cant check on works moby tapatalk
Betvictor- Madrid 1/4 us 7/2
Ladbrokes- Madrid 1/6 us 11/4

1/4 is pretty good for a supposed in the bag transfer. Stick a grand on make a nice £250 profit. Although I'm one of the ones in belief it isn't quite over yet :)

25% return in a matter of a few days? Everyone would be jumping on that if it was "done" wouldn't they.

bugsyblue said:
That's largely right according to my understanding but they're not refusing to sell. They will sell to the highest bidder. I was told a deal had been done but there seems to be some brinkmanship going on. So whether we've offered the most but not met their valuation or whether Isco wants to come to us but Madrid have offered a better deal I don't know. I suspect the latter but that's a guess.

I wasn't on the hazard thread but was it this bad? Another 60+ pages overnight and there's been no news. lol.

and if by some miracle we do sign him the server will definitely overload

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.