Stoned Rose said:
Been offline since last night.

Where we at lads?

tevez.gif

GIF of the day so far. I like it!

poyntontom said:
johnmc said:
flb said:
Also seems a bit odd that there's not a single word from Isco or any of his advisers and agent.Its pretty common knowledge that hes leaving Malaga so whats wrong with a simple statement stating the fact his future will be sorted out soon.If Madrid were that close to bagging him and hed agreed to go there then thats all he has to say.

The silence is deafening-it smacks of a player waiting for his club to agree terms with a buyer-sounds like Isco is in limbo to me.

Hes under no obligation to make a statement
malaga excs told isco to remain silent last weekend.

In which case he's still a Malaga player despite the noises coming out of Madrid.

nasri done an interview today on the os and its on sky that he is staying and is happy to fight for his place,does that mean we have given up on isco or is there room for both?

york away to this! said:
flb said:
Also seems a bit odd that there's not a single word from Isco or any of his advisers and agent.Its pretty common knowledge that hes leaving Malaga so whats wrong with a simple statement stating the fact his future will be sorted out soon.If Madrid were that close to bagging him and hed agreed to go there then thats all he has to say.

The silence is deafening-it smacks of a player waiting for his club to agree terms with a buyer-sounds like Isco is in limbo to me.

...If only I could post a gif of someone dancing under a stick...

funny-gifs-limbo-dancing-fail.gif

Malaga's owner Sheikh Abdullah bin Nasser Al-Thani confirmed the intention on his Twitter account by stating: "No.22 shirts will not be available to any other player at Malaga CF as a courtesy to the player Isco."

Would love to see him at City but its looking more likely he will go Madrid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.