Isco

blueboyforever said:
I'm of the same opinion mate something just doesn't quite add up. If Madrid have agreed a deal with both Malaga and the player, what's the hold up? I think Perez have seriously over played his hand. He's used the media to try to manipulate the situation and put pressure on Isco. That's fine when it works and the player signs, when it doesn't your left with egg on your face. I genuinely believe Isco wants to carry on under Pellagrini and is sat back chilling, happy with the knowledge that it'll all work it's self out this week. City will agree a fee with Malaga and he'll have a medical.

That's my take anyway, in reality he'll probably sign for Madrid in an hour :)

A lot of people take this view - that if he is signing for Madrid then whats the hold up. Well if he isnt signing for them whats the hold up for us?

Isco said himself that his future would be decided last Sunday - something must have happened that either changed his mind or is delaying him announcing his decision. Unfortunately on Monday a lot of people said Ancelotti would be announced on Wednesday and Isco on Friday so part one is done.

Lets hope Part 2 doesnt come to fruition

johnmc said:
blueboyforever said:
I'm of the same opinion mate something just doesn't quite add up. If Madrid have agreed a deal with both Malaga and the player, what's the hold up? I think Perez have seriously over played his hand. He's used the media to try to manipulate the situation and put pressure on Isco. That's fine when it works and the player signs, when it doesn't your left with egg on your face. I genuinely believe Isco wants to carry on under Pellagrini and is sat back chilling, happy with the knowledge that it'll all work it's self out this week. City will agree a fee with Malaga and he'll have a medical.

A lot of people take this view - that if he is signing for Madrid then whats the hold up. Well if he isnt signing for them whats the hold up for us?

Isco said himself that his future would be decided last Sunday - something must have happened that either changed his mind or is delaying him announcing his decision. Unfortunately on Monday a lot of people said Ancelotti would be announced on Wednesday and Isco on Friday so part one is done.

Possibly he expected to be doing the deal with City on Sunday, then Real stepped in on the Friday?

There must be some money put on us in the last 24 hrs RM odds slashed from 1/20 to 1/3 , still strong favourites but drifting fast.

We have shortened from 8/1 to 9/4 in the same time

johnmc said:
blueboyforever said:

Similar opinion John but I don't want to be too disappointed when he does sign for Real Madrid.

Ray78 said:
Similar opinion John but I don't want to be too disappointed when he does sign for Real Madrid.

Indeed. Madrid have to be favourates to sign him as if they dont they will look pretty silly after everything thats been said. However we can't be totally out of it or we would know officially by now I think.

NoahCity said:
karen7 said:
nasri done an interview today on the os and its on sky that he is staying and is happy to fight for his place,does that mean we have given up on isco or is there room for both?
does indicate much as for me Nasri stays regardless of whether Isco comes or not.

The video is from last August, I believe. The twitter Q&A is dated so.

Hugo Canizarès ‏@HugoTheInsider 3 m
Long time since a transfer story of #Isco calibre , but I am trusting my sources everything wil be much clearer later today #mcfc #real

Probs bs, but guy looks interestedin the Isco saga

It may have been suggested previously, but it has just occurred that his comments a couple of days ago about Madrid could be more with an eye on the future.

Having dissed them a few years back with his 'antimadridista' comments, a "snub" to them on this occasion could mean his bridges were well and truly burned as far as that club were concerned.

I still maintain that at this stage of his career a transfer to City is his best move, but like most Spaniards the ultimate prize for him may well be a move to Real or Barca. If, in a few years at City, he wanted to move to Madrid he could point to that quote as a sign of his enduring respect for them. If he is well advised then there may be an element of long-term strategy being played out here.

His recent comments on Real seem a strange thing to say in light of all the subsequent silence from all camps. Still think he's most likely Madrid bound, but I wouldn't be totally shocked if we pulled a rabbit out of the hat on this one.

johnmc said:
blueboyforever said:

I believe we had a fee agreed with Malaga and the player wants to come, then Madrid came in with a better offer. Malaga want Isco to go to the highest bidder. City don't want to pay more than they have to so are hoping Malaga respect Isco's wishes and agree to sell at the fee agreed first. I honestly believe if city thought that Isco's head was being turned by Madrid they would up the bid immediately. In truth City are in no rush to sign the player and Isco is in no rush to leave. It's only Malaga that are in a rush to sell. I believe Malaga will back down and we'll sign the player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.