Isco

If it was a done deal I would of thought it would of been announced in Ancelotti's press conference.

Even if it was said to completed in the next few days, but it wasn't.

More to come if you ask me..

The Flash said:
pudge said:
sergiokun said:
Malaga's owner Sheikh Abdullah bin Nasser Al-Thani confirmed the intention on his Twitter account by stating: "No.22 shirts will not be available to any other player at Malaga CF as a courtesy to the player Isco."

Would love to see him at City but its looking more likely he will go Madrid
They've retired Isco's number?

Seems a little extreme

More Than Words?

They must really rate the kid

There's still a betting market open on his transfer which is unbelievable after all the innuendo that he joined Real days ago. The odds are still short, but to make a 25% profit on an absolute certainty seems too good to miss. Unless of course, it isn't a certainty.

johnmc said:
Why would Nasri be saying he wants to stay and fight for his place in 2011? We signed him in August 2011 - did he come out with that straight away?
Was he wearing an arsenal kit?

It is more than likely he is going to Madrid, I'm just here for the flapping and cat gifs!

berniethebusman said:
blueboyforever said:
berniethebusman said:
when was it marca started claiming it was a madrid done deal?

Friday I think mate.

Cant help think we'd have heard whispers coming from around his camp, friend of a friend blabing. Im not buying that a 21 yo that signed for RM is capable of keeping such news to himself for 5/6 days under such scrutiny im also not buying that one of the people he would have informed being able to keep such a secret either and not go tell some blabermouth inconfidence. Im still cautiously optimistic :)

I'm of the same opinion mate something just doesn't quite add up. If Madrid have agreed a deal with both Malaga and the player, what's the hold up? I think Perez have seriously over played his hand. He's used the media to try to manipulate the situation and put pressure on Isco. That's fine when it works and the player signs, when it doesn't your left with egg on your face. I genuinely believe Isco wants to carry on under Pellagrini and is sat back chilling, happy with the knowledge that it'll all work it's self out this week. City will agree a fee with Malaga and he'll have a medical.

That's my take anyway, in reality he'll probably sign for Madrid in an hour :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.