Isco

teddykgb said:
we've had enough odds posts.

They didn't mean anything when he was nailed onto us, nor when he was nailed onto madrid, nor when he was back to odds on to us, nor back to them, nor do they mean anything now that they've shortened a bit. They're going to move until the transfer happens, they don't indicate anything, especially in regards to this transfer, clearly.

I can accept the viewpoint that sometimes bookies may learn something or know about a transfer here or there early. But this saga has clearly shown that they don't have a good read on this one. This thread is long enough without some idiot posting the latest odds every 10 minutes.

If you want the odds why didn't you just say that instead of writing an essay.

Us: 9/4 (BetVictor) 11/4 (Ladbrokes)
Real Madrid: 1/3 (BetVictor) 1/6 (Ladbrokes)

teddykgb said:
we've had enough odds posts.

They didn't mean anything when he was nailed onto us, nor when he was nailed onto madrid, nor when he was back to odds on to us, nor back to them, nor do they mean anything now that they've shortened a bit. They're going to move until the transfer happens, they don't indicate anything, especially in regards to this transfer, clearly.

I can accept the viewpoint that sometimes bookies may learn something or know about a transfer here or there early. But this saga has clearly shown that they don't have a good read on this one. This thread is long enough without some idiot posting the latest odds every 10 minutes.

Completely disagree.

When everyone was flapping about the delay in officially confirming Pellegrini the odds steadily shortened from 1/3 to 1/8 to 1/50 .
i.e. the money flow was only one-way in backing him to join us.

If Isco has moved from 1/10 to "only" 1/4 to join Madrid that means he has gone from "nailed on" to "very likely" - a big difference.
Money talks: the odds tell me far more about where we are at than numerous rehashed twitter quotes.

Akai said:
citytill1die84 said:
LoveCity said:
https://twitter.com/JoseLorenzo1009/status/349865917670363136

Ancelotti: "No he participado en los fichajes de Isco, Casemiro o Carvajal"

Dunno of the origins of the quote.

"I participated in the signings of Isco, Casemiro or Carvajal"

That's that then.

he clearly says No ..

That's what google translate gave me.

Well it's probably fair to say that Real have not signed Isco yet.

I do think this

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qakWAS8ixtU[/youtube]

Is what's been going on for a few days.

I am a KFA but I fancy it to be a Fantastic Friday.

citytill1die84 said:
LoveCity said:
https://twitter.com/JoseLorenzo1009/status/349865917670363136

Ancelotti: "No he participado en los fichajes de Isco, Casemiro o Carvajal"

Dunno of the origins of the quote.

"I participated in the signings of Isco, Casemiro or Carvajal"

That's that then.

It says i have not participated in the signings

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.