Isco

jrb said:
It's the truth!

A play on words?

Looks chaps, it was a joke. :-(

Surely our patience and nerves haven't been stretched that far have they?

No ban please!

I think anyone getting too touchy over this thread needs a ban if they can't take some light hearted winding up now and again. Unless Isco was being built as part of the regeneration project I wouldn't expect much info from yourself that isn't already out there!

kippax81 said:
blueboyforever said:
I believe we had a fee agreed with Malaga and the player wants to come, then Madrid came in with a better offer. Malaga want Isco to go to the highest bidder. City don't want to pay more than they have to so are hoping Malaga respect Isco's wishes and agree to sell at the fee agreed first. I honestly believe if city thought that Isco's head was being turned by Madrid they would up the bid immediately. In truth City are in no rush to sign the player and Isco is in no rush to leave. It's only Malaga that are in a rush to sell. I believe Malaga will back down and we'll sign the player.

FWIW this is my take on it as well. City have become quite adept at keeping their own council over the last few windows. Even Stuart Brennan has bemoaned the fact on here that City don't give much away to the press, and use the OS instead. I feel that we are playing the long game with Malaga, and that we will prevail.

If he signs I will be ecstatic. If he doesn't, then we move onto the next target. There are people better qualified than all of us running the club and I trust them to deliver. I don't think Sheikh Mansour would have employed them either if he didn't trust them.......he doesn't appear to be the type of person to suffer fools gladly, most billionaires don't!

We have serious business brains in charge now, allied with serious football people. Swales left eons ago.
Spot in mate about City giving the media nothing. I think this is why we get a lot of bad press because we choose to conduct our business in house and they hate it. It's frustrating for us as fans but if City can get Isco cheaper by waiting a week why wouldn't they? As you say some serious business brain behind us now and I for one am happy we do it this way. The clubs finally being run properly.

jrb used to be my 14th favourite poster, but after that poor attempt at a joke I will second the motion made to ban him.

Motion carried.

39156923.jpg

I'm no cynic said:
Real's odds are shortening again. Now 1/5. Either it's all over, or some wise folk on this thread are lumping on to compensate for any disappointment.
BM fans acting on jrb's "Deal done....It's out there...I'll tell you in a minute"

I'm no cynic said:
Real's odds are shortening again. Now 1/5. Either it's all over, or some wise folk on this thread are lumping on to compensate for any disappointment.

The price must have been adjusted because of jrb's done deal comment.

For the 14/15 summer transfer season, I'd make it compulsory that all posters must pass a medical before entering the transfer forum, one or two posters sound like they're losing the plot.

Read me out. Madrid have announced Isco before Isco has made a decision on preferred club. With Isco's previous anti-Madridistas comment, this wouldn't sit well with him I'm sure. ALL the "ITK" info from MCFC associated, Malaga associated and other-associated suggests this. Apparently we are still in it (see below). Also he said he could decide by Sunday (that could mean this coming Sunday since there has been no peep from him).

stewart wright ‏@stewarty08 1h
@HugoTheInsider im just back from benalmadena where he is from his brother says not done deal madrid pushing it. Isco says he will sign
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Hugo Canizarès ‏@HugoTheInsider 1h
@stewarty08 this makes sense, #Isco said he will let the Club whom he is not going to sign for know first, City haven`t heard a word
That Stewart bloke also has an interesting pic on his profile of a recent signed Isco shirt.
@SiempreMadrid_ if the papers are not signed, he is not a Madrid player. #Madrid announced him as an dirtymove to keep #mcfc away
@Dakeb_MCFCforum @PandaGCMC @aduddy @isco_alarcon could make it easier for #mcfc to negotiate a ultimatium which they are doing as we speak
Isco hasn't signed yet or passed a medical for Real Madrid. The thread was closed prematurely. The announcement on Real Madrid's website can't exactly be classed as official as they don't mention he has signed, or even the medical. They were forced to announce he has 'Joined' prematurely because Perez shot his mouth off.

This could be us: nearly knocked out, but we're toughing it out and could land the fatal blow to Los Blancos.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZzh6BzXG7g[/youtube]

Come on blues, keep the faith. Remember this? This Isco saga could be the transfer equivalent. Don't all walk out of the ground on me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxYGersZ14E[/youtube]

That clip of baconface towards the end, could be Perez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.