Isco

blue b4 the moon said:
Well it's probably fair to say that Real have not signed Isco yet.

I do think this

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qakWAS8ixtU[/youtube]

Is what's been going on for a few days.

I am a KFA but I fancy it to be a Fantastic Friday.

Fucking love that scene... and the one before when Tuco is running around the graves with the music blaring out.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZHEu7HusG4[/youtube]

What a film

M24 Citizen said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Theo555 said:
He's bought some milk and barm cakes from Tesco. They were originally asking for £3.75 but jrb negotiated a deal to pay them £2.95 with an 80p add-on if the milk doesn't go off before a week tomorrow.

Its a fucking muffin! Surely in Prestwitch they say MUFFIN!?

No, in Prestwich they say "bagel"

:)

dannyburns4 said:
Ive been following this thread since Friday,90% of Sunday was spent on here,needless to say fook all got done that day,please end soon
I've touched lucky I'm off work this week, I hope it ends before next Tuesday.

blueboyforever said:
I believe we had a fee agreed with Malaga and the player wants to come, then Madrid came in with a better offer. Malaga want Isco to go to the highest bidder. City don't want to pay more than they have to so are hoping Malaga respect Isco's wishes and agree to sell at the fee agreed first. I honestly believe if city thought that Isco's head was being turned by Madrid they would up the bid immediately. In truth City are in no rush to sign the player and Isco is in no rush to leave. It's only Malaga that are in a rush to sell. I believe Malaga will back down and we'll sign the player.

FWIW this is my take on it as well. City have become quite adept at keeping their own council over the last few windows. Even Stuart Brennan has bemoaned the fact on here that City don't give much away to the press, and use the OS instead. I feel that we are playing the long game with Malaga, and that we will prevail.

If he signs I will be ecstatic. If he doesn't, then we move onto the next target. There are people better qualified than all of us running the club and I trust them to deliver. I don't think Sheikh Mansour would have employed them either if he didn't trust them.......he doesn't appear to be the type of person to suffer fools gladly, most billionaires don't!

We have serious business brains in charge now, allied with serious football people. Swales left eons ago.

cISCO coming to Manchester. ;-) (Tomorrow)

Tomorrow HQ to be based in Manchester
26th June 2013

THE consortium behind the high-tech, top secret Tomorrow project in Manchester is to base its European headquarters in the city.

Tomorrow, formerly known as Project Digital, was partially unveiled in August when the agent Edwards & Co said a collaboration of global companies was bringing a groundbreaking technology to the city and had signed 10-year leases on 180,000 sq ft at 20 locations.

More detail was expected soon after but the launch was postponed.

Today Edwards & Co director Andrew Timms told an audience at the Liverpool and Manchester Property Forum in Manchester that it will be launched within weeks and that the companies behind it had a sizable requirement for a headquarters building.

He said: "Manchester has been chosen as the European headquarters and we are in quite detailed discussions on that and will be announcing it after the launch."

He added: "The clients have chosen Manchester because it's got MediaCity, the science parks, and the universities. The talent here is one of the major drags. Hopefully in a few weeks we'll be getting the go-ahead and announcing the launch. It will be very exciting, it's a world first and I'm looking forward to speaking about it in greater detail."

He said his clients had looked at all parts of the world, including South East Asia, but it came down to Europe and an English-speaking country. Capital cities were considered but in the end Manchester "ticked all the boxes".

"They're not just opening a business but delivering a concept that will go to other cities and they knew Manchester was a key city where they could start it off," he said.

Last August the technology was described as being able to "facilitate collaborative problem solving, new product/service development and commercial innovation".

Thirteen of the buildings involved are: The Hive, 47 Lever Street; 1 New York Street; Chancery Place; Orange, MediaCityUK; One First Street; The Peninsula Manchester; Riverside, New Bailey Street; 304 Bridgewater Place; Towers, Manchester; Booths Park, Knutsford; Citilabs; 196 Deansgate; Manchester Science Park.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Theo555 said:
jrb said:
Breaking news. :-)

It's a done deal!

What is?
He's bought some milk and barm cakes from Tesco. They were originally asking for £3.75 but jrb negotiated a deal to pay them £2.95 with an 80p add-on if the milk doesn't go off before a week tomorrow.
I'm glad there's a mod about!
Its not like jrb to wum, but maybe this thread is too much?

jrb said:
cISCO coming to Manchester. ;-) (Tomorrow)

Tomorrow HQ to be based in Manchester
26th June 2013

THE consortium behind the high-tech, top secret Tomorrow project in Manchester is to base its European headquarters in the city.

Tomorrow, formerly known as Project Digital, was partially unveiled in August when the agent Edwards & Co said a collaboration of global companies was bringing a groundbreaking technology to the city and had signed 10-year leases on 180,000 sq ft at 20 locations.

More detail was expected soon after but the launch was postponed.

Today Edwards & Co director Andrew Timms told an audience at the Liverpool and Manchester Property Forum in Manchester that it will be launched within weeks and that the companies behind it had a sizable requirement for a headquarters building.

He said: "Manchester has been chosen as the European headquarters and we are in quite detailed discussions on that and will be announcing it after the launch."

He added: "The clients have chosen Manchester because it's got MediaCity, the science parks, and the universities. The talent here is one of the major drags. Hopefully in a few weeks we'll be getting the go-ahead and announcing the launch. It will be very exciting, it's a world first and I'm looking forward to speaking about it in greater detail."

He said his clients had looked at all parts of the world, including South East Asia, but it came down to Europe and an English-speaking country. Capital cities were considered but in the end Manchester "ticked all the boxes".

"They're not just opening a business but delivering a concept that will go to other cities and they knew Manchester was a key city where they could start it off," he said.

Last August the technology was described as being able to "facilitate collaborative problem solving, new product/service development and commercial innovation".

Thirteen of the buildings involved are: The Hive, 47 Lever Street; 1 New York Street; Chancery Place; Orange, MediaCityUK; One First Street; The Peninsula Manchester; Riverside, New Bailey Street; 304 Bridgewater Place; Towers, Manchester; Booths Park, Knutsford; Citilabs; 196 Deansgate; Manchester Science Park.

fuck right off

No6 said:
M24 Citizen said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Its a fucking muffin! Surely in Prestwitch they say MUFFIN!?

No, in Prestwich they say "bagel"

:)

I think PB is wumming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.