Isco

pfazz said:
NipHolmes said:
Train said:
e4FS5vy.gif
I'd smash the woman on the right, HARD!

That's my mother your talking about, show a little respect man.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9ChWWoRJfQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

bugsyblue said:
In all honesty, the only reason it's not official is because he's still on holiday and the medical is only scheduled for next week. No club officially signs the contract until after the medical but everything has been agreed (fee and wages)

So how do you explain the missing contract eh? Cheeky and the team left Isco's unsigned contract in a hotel safe. Cheeky got worried about the details falling into anti-City hands. So he when back three days later and when the hotel manager opened the safe, the contract was gone! (Along with a 1993 print copy of Sports Illustrated).

I'm certain Isco has taken the conract to his father and we'll hear more over the next 40 days.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
YEEEESSSSSSS!

No problem from this mod. I was getting withdrawal symptoms and was actively thinking about starting the 'Isco Thread Veterans Association'.

Did you hear anything from your people Prestwich that the deal was dead? If his dad is looking for 10 mill he won't be getting it off city i would suspect. I wouldn't think Madrid would be that stupid also?
Not heard that it's definitely dead and it was certainly still on up to Tuesday. We definitely had a deal with player and club. I've said all along that I'm not totally convinced he's top of RM' s wanted list and if his dad is pushing Madrid for the same deal as we turned down then I suppose anything is still possible. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

I was going to start a thread in off topic about men using umbrellas but I think every **** will be glued to this beauty.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
YEEEESSSSSSS!

No problem from this mod. I was getting withdrawal symptoms and was actively thinking about starting the 'Isco Thread Veterans Association'.

Did you hear anything from your people Prestwich that the deal was dead? If his dad is looking for 10 mill he won't be getting it off city i would suspect. I wouldn't think Madrid would be that stupid also?
Not heard that it's definitely dead and it was certainly still on up to Tuesday. We definitely had a deal with player and club. I've said all along that I'm not totally convinced he's top of RM' s wanted list and if his dad is pushing Madrid for the same deal as we turned down then I suppose anything is still possible. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

His dad just wants to lay back in his chair at work and tell all his mates his son plays for Real Madrid.

All the ITK info says we have a deal with Malaga so surely it's agent fees/daddy fees the problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.