Isco

allan harper said:
I was going to start a thread in off topic about men using umbrellas but I think every **** will be glued to this beauty.

Rihannah knicked mine.. fuckin woman..

Real cannot afford to lose face. A young Spanish galactico prefers City to Madrid? Anathema to all that is Spanish and Madrid. And a young Spanish galactico prefering to receive the next dollop of his football education outside the outhouses of Barcelona or Madrid? Unthinkable! (Mind you, who was it that said 'These theengs can 'appen in football?!)

beda8y8e.jpg

M24 Citizen said:
Read me out. Madrid have announced Isco before Isco has made a decision on preferred club. With Isco's previous anti-Madridistas comment, this wouldn't sit well with him I'm sure. ALL the "ITK" info from MCFC associated, Malaga associated and other-associated suggests this. Apparently we are still in it (see below). Also he said he could decide by Sunday (that could mean this coming Sunday since there has been no peep from him).

stewart wright ‏@stewarty08 1h
@HugoTheInsider im just back from benalmadena where he is from his brother says not done deal madrid pushing it. Isco says he will sign
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Hugo Canizarès ‏@HugoTheInsider 1h
@stewarty08 this makes sense, #Isco said he will let the Club whom he is not going to sign for know first, City haven`t heard a word
That Stewart bloke also has an interesting pic on his profile of a recent signed Isco shirt.
@SiempreMadrid_ if the papers are not signed, he is not a Madrid player. #Madrid announced him as an dirtymove to keep #mcfc away
@Dakeb_MCFCforum @PandaGCMC @aduddy @isco_alarcon could make it easier for #mcfc to negotiate a ultimatium which they are doing as we speak
Isco hasn't signed yet or passed a medical for Real Madrid. The thread was closed prematurely. The announcement on Real Madrid's website can't exactly be classed as official as they don't mention he has signed, or even the medical. They were forced to announce he has 'Joined' prematurely because Perez shot his mouth off.

robinho-chelsea-shirt.jpg

To all those who think this is bullshit,lighten up ffs youre being far too serious on a far from serious thread !!

join in, post bollux,have fun.. stop being so fucking old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.