Isco

MaineRoadBlue said:
Rather have a permanent stay in Madrid with an option never to buy!

Quite simply put, this clown and his father f*cked us about big style with his dithering in the Summer. Even if there was a shred of truth in this, why should we help him out now after he realises his greed cost him his career?

I'd rather play Garcia!

I'm not a great subscriber in the Forgiveness Stakes. He snubbed us! Yep, the good ol' RagMeedya snub! Let him get on with his career in Spain and carry on takin' good advice from Papa!

holyshitdisco.gif

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
Rather have a permanent stay in Madrid with an option never to buy!

Quite simply put, this clown and his father f*cked us about big style with his dithering in the Summer. Even if there was a shred of truth in this, why should we help him out now after he realises his greed cost him his career?

I'd rather play Garcia!

I'm not a great subscriber in the Forgiveness Stakes. He snubbed us! Yep, the good ol' RagMeedya snub! Let him get on with his career in Spain and carry on takin' good advice from Papa!
+ 1
turncoat twat - once an anti-Madridista always an anti-Madridista

What a load of cr*p this isn't going top happen - there are only 4 players who have played more games than him - he has scored plenty and has assist - they just will not let him go

A loan would be great for all parties considering Nasris injury and Jovetics... thing...

Though alas I reckon its just an attempt at getting website hits. I don't begrudge him for picking Real over us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.