Isco

I've been following the Isco threads since they started but this is my first post. All i can say is it sums up the character of being a City fan by peoples sheer optomisn that even when we are down and out we still feel like we have an outside chance. Not over till its over.....and like an earlier poster said be postitive we've got plenty to be positive about

chris85mcfc said:
I've been following the Isco threads since they started but this is my first post. All i can say is it sums up the character of being a City fan by peoples sheer optomisn that even when we are down and out we still feel like we have an outside chance. Not over till its over.....and like an earlier poster said be postitive we've got plenty to be positive about
Is it just that hugo that is positive? Cant get on atm can anyone link what he say?

M24 Citizen said:
Here we are, still together
We are one...
So much time, wasted,
Playing games with love

So many tears I've cried
So much pain inside
But baby it ain't over 'til it's over
So many years we've tried
To keep our love alive

How many times
Did we give up
But we always worked things out
And all my doubts and fears
Kept me wondering, yeahhh
If I'd always, always be in love

So many tears I've cried
So much pain inside

And kept our love alive
'Cause baby it ain't over 'til it's over

So many tears I've cried
So much pain inside
Baby it ain't over 'til it's over

And kept our love alive
'Cause baby it ain't over 'til it's over

So many tears I've cried
So much pain inside

to kept our love alive
'Cause baby it ain't over 'til it's over (over, over)

So many tears I've cried
So much pain inside

And kept our love alive
'Cause baby it ain't over 'til it's over (over, over, over)

So many tears I've cried
So much pain inside
Baby it ain't over 'til it's over (over...)
Well if that's ^^^^^ the contract RM have drawn up for Isco, I reckon we're still in with a chance.

chris85mcfc said:

9h5i77.gif

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
chris85mcfc said:

9h5i77.gif

Hahahaha

SergioInAddedTime said:
chris85mcfc said:
Is it just that hugo that is positive? Cant get on atm can anyone link what he say?

im not sure whether that guy is legit after seeing the amount of WUM's on twitter at the moment. I'm just making my own assumptions about everything i see/read. If we don't sign him we move on....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.