Isco

TrueBlue1705 said:
Pepe has said he want to leave RM cos he doesn't want to play with Isco and wants to join a team with ethics (Man City), quote from Pepe 'Isco is a lying bastard, he promises one thing (Yeh course Mr Pellers sir I am deffo coming to City with you') and then does a uturn, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him (and that's a long way cos I'm a very strong CB with psycho tendencies) plus his Dad is a greedy bastard trying to line his own sticky pockets and ruin his sons's career at the same time ......allegedly'

Always been outspoken that Pepe bloke! :-D ............

I'm curious as to why his pockets are sticky?

neel said:
here goes rumours...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/01/24/man-city-wont-pursue-real-madrid-forward-after-backroom-fall-out/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/01/24 ... -fall-out/</a>

Manchester City are set to drop their interest in Real Madrid attacking ace Isco because of a fall out between manager Manuel Pellegrini and Director of Football Txiki Begiristain, according to reports in Sports Direct News.

Read More Manchester City Transfer News

The 21-year-old came close to following his former boss to the Premier League side over the summer but instead changed his mind and made the switch to the club from the Spanish capital.

That hadn’t thought to put off City, though, who had kept an eye on him throughout the campaign and were tipped to make another approach for him during the January transfer window.

However, sources in Spain have virtually ruled out any possibility of a deal being struck due to the deterioration of the relationship of Pellegrini, Begiristain and the player himself.

Isco looked as though he would become the club’s fist signing under Pellegrini as the two men enjoyed a close working relationship during their time with Malaga, helping the club to reach the latter stages of the Champions League.

But Real swooped in with an offer that the player found too good to turn down.

Nice to know that Jackanory writers have managed to get a bit of work in their old age to top up their measly pensions

neel said:
here goes rumours...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/01/24/man-city-wont-pursue-real-madrid-forward-after-backroom-fall-out/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/01/24 ... -fall-out/</a>

Manchester City are set to drop their interest in Real Madrid attacking ace Isco because of a fall out between manager Manuel Pellegrini and Director of Football Txiki Begiristain, according to reports in Sports Direct News.

Read More Manchester City Transfer News

The 21-year-old came close to following his former boss to the Premier League side over the summer but instead changed his mind and made the switch to the club from the Spanish capital.

That hadn’t thought to put off City, though, who had kept an eye on him throughout the campaign and were tipped to make another approach for him during the January transfer window.

However, sources in Spain have virtually ruled out any possibility of a deal being struck due to the deterioration of the relationship of Pellegrini, Begiristain and the player himself.

Isco looked as though he would become the club’s fist signing under Pellegrini as the two men enjoyed a close working relationship during their time with Malaga, helping the club to reach the latter stages of the Champions League.

But Real swooped in with an offer that the player found too good to turn down.

So the three of them (Pelle, Txiki, Isco) have fallen out with each other, and some unnamed source(s) in Spain have said this.

7483f80f1b552b9a6d601b2a6f13d10d22d1177d0bc48f5852452605ccaea556.jpg

M24 Citizen said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
Pepe has said he want to leave RM cos he doesn't want to play with Isco and wants to join a team with ethics (Man City), quote from Pepe 'Isco is a lying bastard, he promises one thing (Yeh course Mr Pellers sir I am deffo coming to City with you') and then does a uturn, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him (and that's a long way cos I'm a very strong CB with psycho tendencies) plus his Dad is a greedy bastard trying to line his own sticky pockets and ruin his sons's career at the same time ......allegedly'

Always been outspoken that Pepe bloke! :-D ............

I'm curious as to why his pockets are sticky?

That used to happen to me quite a bit as a teenager.

MSP said:
To be honest anyone who thought Madrid would get rid of him in any form few months after buying him is an idiot. It's probably same with anyone who thought we'd be interested at this point.
They might get rid of him in the summer depending on how Ancelotti does. Say Ancelotti wins the league and the CL or even makes a semi then there is no place for Isco. Madrid started off the season with a 4-2-3-1 and now they have switched to their 4-3-3/4-4-2 hybrid. Di Mari plays in the 3, but occasionally he goes out wide, Ronaldo moves into the centre and it becomes a 4-4-2. No real place for Isco in that team and Madrid are interested in Gundogan.

Our only chance of buying him is when Madrid decide to buy Hazard, then Isco may be willing to move to play more regular football.

Whenever I seem to watch madrid, he never seems to be playing.
Or he's just come on late in the game.

He made his bed, he can lie in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.