Isco

Re: 15.Co

Daz_Blue said:
bluemoon73 said:
Hope not.the guy is full of shit.

His dad has spent the Madrid money......needs to pay of his gambling debts

Well maybe he will announce he is anti Citysta or whatever that phrase is they use, then i think he might join.

Perfect, just when we get Nasri and Silva working perfectly together in the system (injuries notwithstanding), we bring him in to bust it all apart. Good player, but damn if he didn't make the wrong choice, turn his back on the coach he loves, and make his own bed. Part of me wants him to have to sleep in it for a spell.

Plus, if he comes, while he'd get more time that at RM, odds are he'd still be on the bench at times (I would think?) and I don't want him or his father making a stink here at Holisticity.

I'd still take him ,mind, but he'd have a bit more to prove if he wants to be accepted over others who have shown their loyalty. In the end, good football wins out of course. Bring on the popcorn cats.

Some random thoughts about him.

Maybe he has learned that to be in a club that will cherish and nurtur you is better than to be a number in an organisation like Real's.

Pelle, Martin, the coaching staff and even young Brahim should make him feel at home if he comes. I hope Willy Caballero may come next year also.

Isco is still very young and maybe this time he will tell his Papa to butt out and know his role.

Can we fit him in the squad, though?
Nasri, Jovetic and Lopes all play in similar postions and can't see any of them departing this summer.

Deepest Blue said:
Some random thoughts about him.

Maybe he has learned that to be in a club that will cherish and nurtur you is better than to be a number in an organisation like Real's.

Pelle, Martin, the coaching staff and even young Brahim should make him feel at home if he comes. I hope Willy Caballero may come next year also.

Isco is still very young and maybe this time he will tell his Papa to butt out and know his role.

Can we fit him in the squad, though?
Nasri, Jovetic and Lopes all play in similar postions and can't see any of them departing this summer.
We certainly do need one more AM/winger type player. If Isco was available, I'd go for him, Draxler/Di Maria are other good options too.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3774/the-sweeper/2014/02/16/4622624/the-insider-isco-still-on-manchester-city-radar

The Insider: Isco still on Manchester City radar

Manuel Pellegrini is still intent on bringing the Real Madrid playmaker to the Premier League, while Sheikh Mansour is expected to be in attendance for the clash with Barcelona

PELLEGRINI INTENT ON BRINGING ISCO TO MANCHESTER

Manchester City’s failure to sign Spanish starlet Isco in the summer has almost been forgotten amid an avalanche of goals but the Real Madrid playmaker remains very much on the Premier League club’s radar.

Alvaro Negredo has been an unqualified success since signing from Sevilla, while the continued excellence of David Silva and Sergio Aguero, allied to Samir Nasri’s improvement, has seen City amass over 100 goals in all competitions this season.

Still, however, manager Manuel Pellegrini remains frustrated at the failure to secure the services of a player whose career he helped develop during the time they spent together at Malaga.

After an electric start to his career with the Spanish giants, however, Isco has found regular starting opportunities hard to come by and has started four of his side’s last five games from the substitutes’ bench.

Carlo Ancelotti has struggled to accommodate Isco in his more defensive-minded 4-3-3 formation and there is increasing talk that the player and Madrid are ready to part company if the situation does not improve with City closely monitoring the situation.

Isco had originally agreed to join up again with his former manager in the summer but City refused to get involved in a bidding war with Real Madrid or pay significant agent fees.

Madrid paid £30m for Isco and might be prepared to do business with City, although Pellegrini' side will not entertain any approach for Aguero or Silva.

SHEIKH MANSOUR TO ATTEND BARCELONA CLASH

It is a measure of the significance of Manchester City’s Champions League heavyweight clash with Barcelona that the club’s owner Sheikh Mansour could be in attendance at the Etihad on Wednesday.

The Abu Dhabi royal family member is a busy politician across the wider Emirates and has been to see his £1 billion investment only once since he took over the club back in September 2008, to watch City beat Liverpool 3-0 at the Etihad in 2010.

But a private Royal charter, carrying family members and friends from the region, is scheduled to land in Manchester on the day of the game.

Security is tight-lipped and City will only discover a few hours before if Mansour will be able to make the trip.

The billionaire has not missed a single game since he took control, having City games beamed live to wherever he is in the world.

Ins
Isco £30m, Mangala £35m, Matuidi/Fernando £15m and possibly a left back

Outs
Lescott free, Demichelis free, Garcia £5m,

The Engineer said:
Ins
Isco £30m, Mangala £35m, Matuidi/Fernando £15m and possibly a left back

Outs
Lescott free, Demichelis free, Garcia £5m,

No need for left back but if the rest happened then we would be unbeatable in every competition!

I'm a huge fan of dzeko and his ability but he should be sold and replaced with a player like isco. Isco silva and nasri would just laugh at teams, possibly bringing a young emerging striker to challenge aguero, negredo and jovetic. I'd rather watch edin in a different team because his frailties are to exposed in our team, to be fair hes doing a good job this season, watching him from wolfsburg i was expecting a world class striker but hes too inconsistent. Iscos link to pelligrini and a spanish (sort of) style, he would be a perfect signing.

I don't believe most of the papers, they have to invent new stories everyday to keep selling their papers.

When Jovetic was injured, they wrote many stories about Jovetic desire to leave the club for Juventus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.