Isco

Re: 15.Co

Given our injuries this season, and the likelihood of a long summer for three of them, I think a player of his ilk is needed.

Of course I'd love to see him here and any City fan who wouldn't is mad. Can't begrudge him going to Real Madrid as I'd imagine the lure for a young Spanish kid would be too strong, would love to see him here where he previously flourished under Pellegrini's man management. By no means would he be a first-teamer but with Dzeko gone in the summer he could fill in a variety of different positions and do a great job here.

yatesy94 said:
Of course I'd love to see him here and any City fan who wouldn't is mad. Can't begrudge him going to Real Madrid as I'd imagine the lure for a young Spanish kid would be too strong, would love to see him here where he previously flourished under Pellegrini's man management. By no means would he be a first-teamer but with Dzeko gone in the summer he could fill in a variety of different positions and do a great job here.
I find it a little worrying that he'd give up on Real Madrid so easily.

We might end up with another of these expensive manager specific players, because there's no doubt Pellegrini would get the best out of him, but if Pellegrini were to go?

Only a minor doubt though, i think he'd fit in very well.

Love it that he's pissed off. He's had his chance, forget him. Give me a fully firing nasri over him anyway.

I'd love to see him here. . Sounds like he had a dip in form, was benched and it's been all downhill from there. Hope his Madrid experience turns into a nightmare

Shooter 83 said:
Love it that he's pissed off. He's had his chance, forget him. Give me a fully firing nasri over him anyway.

This. Wouldn't want him here now.
Always have a chuckle to myself when he comes on after like 70 odd minutes.

He's young and would be ideal to take over from Silva in 3-4 years, until then he'd get plenty of games with us, he could rotate in the team with Nasri and Silva and cover for tiredness, injuries and loss of form.

We should be all over this. Get Isco and we are sorted in the creative department. Silva is 28 and we should always be getting ready for the future. Isco would provide us with some pace, a goal threat (similar to Nasri) and another source to create chances, where are sometimes lacking when one or two players get injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.