Isco

Goal UK article up this morning reckons the deal is done once Pellegrini signs and that the fee will be £25m. This will get done early just hope the fee is closer to £20m than £30m.

mansour's tow ropes said:
doesn't look that quick to me

Similar to Nasri i'd suggest but more exciting and direct.

I'd be more than happy to lose Nasri if Isco was the replacement.We could then turn our attentions to a 'true' winger.

stony said:
iscogif2_original.gif

Isco....it's like cheating. I need this to happen.

Davs 19 said:
stony said:

Isco....it's like cheating. I need this to happen.

I remember seeing that at the time and thinking 'WTF just happened there' had to rewind it and watch it again and still thought 'WTF' lol, as has been mentioned, he does seem to drift in and out of games and very quiet on occasion, but the bits where he does shine he really is something else, all that's missing for me is consistency, once he nails that he'll be a huge player.

You have to remember he's only just turned 21 too. He'll get better than he is now and hopefully more consistent.

Whats his release fee? Though i heard it was 17mil the figures im hearing now we are interested seems to be around the 30-40 million mark!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.