Isco

GX Blue said:
stony said:
GX Blue said:
Get on Geoffrey Kondogbia at 33/1 then mate with Bet Victor. Dont miss out a second time.

Got my £10 on him to sign at 33s. £340 will be an even better day than when Isco hopefully signs

How certain are you GX ?

Im am not in the know at all.... I know no one. Ha!

But just of clues which reliable journos have said is the basis of my bet.

He prob wont sign but i know that we are supposed to be bringing a few from La Liga. Weve been linked in Jan with him and certain media reports now coming out that we are still interested.

I just like a long odds bet, im not in the know at all......

Thats why i had Isco at 20/1 when i used my same formula :-)

Cheers mate, I only bet what I can afford to lose and at the moment that's fuck all. I've still got an account on ladbrokes somewhere, they keep e-mithering me with free bets that I'm not interested in.

stony said:
GX Blue said:
stony said:
How certain are you GX ?

Im am not in the know at all.... I know no one. Ha!

But just of clues which reliable journos have said is the basis of my bet.

He prob wont sign but i know that we are supposed to be bringing a few from La Liga. Weve been linked in Jan with him and certain media reports now coming out that we are still interested.

I just like a long odds bet, im not in the know at all......

Thats why i had Isco at 20/1 when i used my same formula :-)

Cheers mate, I only bet what I can afford to lose and at the moment that's fuck all. I've still got an account on ladbrokes somewhere, they keep e-mithering me with free bets that I'm not interested in.

Well if you do put £10 on with Bet Victor for Kondogbia you will get a free £10 bet too so if you put your free £10 on a 'cert' you could get your cash back and have the bet on Kondogbia for free.

But whatever you do dont think i know anything and use that as your reason to bet.

GX Blue said:
citysince88 said:
Cheers Pige, but he's still only coming for the money you know he'll be on 300K a week !

Rubbish, be easily 400k a week and only signing because PSG turned him down.
Ohh and he will have supported Utd as a youngster and Fergie had the option to buy him a year ago.
And the SSN panel say he's no good and a waste of money until twitcher comes on and says he tried to sign him because he's a top top player.

Isco could be our version of Hazard and Mata mixed into one pack.Very Skillfull on the ball,got a eye for a pass(well every decent Spanish player have that ability except Garcia),and the most important part a decent finisher Unlike Merlin.

GX Blue said:
But whatever you do dont think i know anything and use that as your reason to bet.

Wouldn't dream of it mate, there's reason it's called gambling.

pominoz said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Is he any good?

I know it's youtube, but the boy looks very, very good.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV2dQI4s2kU[/youtube]

He plays the same way I dream of doing when I come off the bench and change the game and pop the winner in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.