Isco

Thenumber1blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
Thenumber1blue said:
I prefer Munain at half the price and he's not fucked us about.

He didn't really "fuck us about" he just chose a different club, the biggest one in his home country
Whilst fuckin us about.

Graham Hunter said we wouldn't put up the transfer fee Malaga wanted though, Madrid did.

You'd have to think he regrets not moving to ourselves now all things considered, in particular his World Cup snub.

Not exactly an unpredictable set of events from last year either. Silly boy.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
You'd have to think he regrets not moving to ourselves now all things considered, in particular his World Cup snub.

He has just won the Champions League so I doubt he regrets not moving.

sam-caddick said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:

He has just won the Champions League so I doubt he regrets not moving.
As a serial substitute. The thing he said he that was most important to him in choosing his next club was his game time and consequent development.

He looks a really good young player . I think we should still try and buy him . Isco made the wrong choice last year going to Real Madrid .

baildon blue said:
He looks a really good young player . I think we should still try and buy him . Isco made the wrong choice last year going to Real Madrid .
He begs to differ

CitizenTID said:
baildon blue said:
He begs to differ
No kidding. He just helped win the Champions League trophy.

Could it happen, Isco on loan to City??

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...-beating-Liverpool-and-Arsenal-to-Juan-Iturbe

Real Madrid hours away to beating Liverpool and Arsenal to Juan Iturbe
REAL MADRID are edging closer to the signing of Verona winger Juan Iturbe.
By: David Wright
Published: Wed, May 28, 2014

IturbeReal Madrid set to meet with Verona and Iturbe's representatives[GETTY]

The Argentina Under-20 international has caught the eye of a host of top European clubs during his season-long loan at Verona this term, scoring eight goals and assisting five.

And the Serie A club recently opted to activate their £13.2m clause to sign him on a permanent basis from Porto, with the intent to sell him for a profit.

Reports in Italy reveal that Los Blancos are set to hold talks with Verona and Iturbe's agent within the next few hours to beat potential suitors to his signature.

sam-caddick said:
Could it happen, Isco on loan to City??

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...-beating-Liverpool-and-Arsenal-to-Juan-Iturbe

Real Madrid hours away to beating Liverpool and Arsenal to Juan Iturbe
REAL MADRID are edging closer to the signing of Verona winger Juan Iturbe.
By: David Wright
Published: Wed, May 28, 2014

IturbeReal Madrid set to meet with Verona and Iturbe's representatives[GETTY]

The Argentina Under-20 international has caught the eye of a host of top European clubs during his season-long loan at Verona this term, scoring eight goals and assisting five.

And the Serie A club recently opted to activate their £13.2m clause to sign him on a permanent basis from Porto, with the intent to sell him for a profit.

Reports in Italy reveal that Los Blancos are set to hold talks with Verona and Iturbe's agent within the next few hours to beat potential suitors to his signature.
That would be a good loan signing . We should have bought him last Summer .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.