Isco

SebastianBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:
SebastianBlue said:
I have no recollection of such rumour.

Was it discussed on Bluemoon?

Blink and you would have missed it.....

I also got word of a bid for De Rossi,i see no harm in revealing such info now.

Don't tell anyone else, but I heard there is a wealthy group of investors from Abu Dhabi that are considering purchasing the club, as well.

No chance. Swales will never sell up

FantasyIreland said:
SebastianBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:
I'm sure I heard a rumour that we might have tried......

I have no recollection of such rumour.

Was it discussed on Bluemoon?

Blink and you would have missed it.....

I also got word of a bid for De Rossi,i see no harm in revealing such info now.

De Rossi - now your talking.

sam-caddick said:
If Madrid get Iturbe then someone has to leave.

I think one of Morata or Jese will go, possibly Morata, but he is a striker and if Madrid sell they will want to bring in a like for like and go and get themselves a striker no doubt.

The Madristas would raze the Bernabeu to the ground if Jese was sold.

I do think there's a chance someone's going to get a fun gamble in Morata this summer, but that hardly helps Isco find daylight in the starting eleven. That kid has to feel hard done by if the Iturbe business goes through.

Tron Coltrane said:
sam-caddick said:

I think one of Morata or Jese will go, possibly Morata, but he is a striker and if Madrid sell they will want to bring in a like for like and go and get themselves a striker no doubt.

I do think there's a chance someone's going to get a fun gamble in Morata this summer, but that hardly helps Isco find daylight in the starting eleven. That kid has to feel hard done by if the Iturbe business goes through.
He made his choice.

CitizenTID said:
Tron Coltrane said:
sam-caddick said:

He made his choice.

Jese is one heck of a player, rather we went for him than Isco to be honest (If we are to go for one). Jese is like a Ronaldo 2.0, easily spotted that he trained a lot with Ronaldo and adepted to his style of play.

Bruun said:
CitizenTID said:
Tron Coltrane said:

He made his choice.

Jese is one heck of a player, rather we went for him than Isco to be honest (If we are to go for one). Jese is like a Ronaldo 2.0, easily spotted that he trained a lot with Ronaldo and adepted to his style of play.

If he adapted to his training regime (outside of normal, required training) he will be very, very good. Say what you want about Ronaldo—and I've said plenty—but I would say a large part of his success has come from him treating football has his calling in life and his main profession. All the other publicity and sponsorship comes from that. And he'll likely standout, as I worry this will be lacking in the next generation of footballers, more than in previous waves of talent.

I hope I am wrong, though.

[bigimg]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/2135844/just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-o.gif[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.