Isco

Jaxite said:
Even though Madrid never use him, they will still ask for shed loads.
I think €25 million would be enough for him tbh. and that is not shed loads considering Isco is only 22 with lots of ability and potential. In that age you need to be playing week in week out. At Real he won't get that as they sign every summer new shiny toys.

Sell Javi Garcia, RIchards, Sinclair, Guidetti and possibly Milner to fund the deal.

Do you think Isco has wised up yet? Does he know we are the best club for him, just like last year...

Did somebody say disco

bouncing-boobs-47.gif

workout_01.gif

600full-hitomi-tanaka.gif

dance-bouncing-boobs-gif.gif

gifs_give_bouncing_boobs_some_extra_oomph_23.gif

I think it's being understated how well thought of he is at Madrid - he cost the 30 million euros for a start. He started 23 La Liga games and 6 Champions League games for them last season, including the last hour of the Champions League Final. I'm not sure he would have been in our starting lineup week in week out competing for a spot with Silva and Nasri. In comparison, Milner only started 12 PL and 3 CL and Navas 18 PL and 1 CL I know they are different players but it shows how much we tend to rely on Dave and Sami who have a lot more experience than Isco.

philwrightphillips said:
I think it's being understated how well thought of he is at Madrid - he cost the 30 million euros for a start. He started 23 La Liga games and 6 Champions League games for them last season, including the last hour of the Champions League Final. I'm not sure he would have been in our starting lineup week in week out competing for a spot with Silva and Nasri. In comparison, Milner only started 12 PL and 3 CL and Navas 18 PL and 1 CL I know they are different players but it shows how much we tend to rely on Dave and Sami who have a lot more experience than Isco.
But you can also argue that Silva and Nasri was used heavily due to Jovetic being injured much of the season (who plays also in the same position).

MeatHunterrr said:
philwrightphillips said:
But you can also argue that Silva and Nasri was used heavily due to Jovetic being injured much of the season (who plays also in the same position).

Definitely, although I think Jovetic could fit into any position in our attack. We can only guess how much Jovetic would have featured and who it would have been at the expense of last season but I doubt we would have even been in for him had we signed Isco this time last year - again begging the question of who loses their place to accomodate Isco? Even though he's obviously been close to Pellegrini in the past, I'm not convinced he would drop Nasri or Silva in important games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.