Isco

FredTilson said:
richards30 said:
offer a loan with a purchase agreement next year
Yeah, that really worked well for the likes of Inter Milan or Juventus when they tried it on our players.
I think he means GUARANTEE purchase agreement for fixed sum e.g €25 million regardless of how he performs, bit risky but still worth a try.

MeatHunterrr said:
FredTilson said:
richards30 said:
offer a loan with a purchase agreement next year
Yeah, that really worked well for the likes of Inter Milan or Juventus when they tried it on our players.
I think he means GUARANTEE purchase agreement for fixed sum e.g €25 million regardless of how he performs, bit risky but still worth a try.

He is a fantastic player, going to Madrid was always going to be a terrible move for him. The longer he stays the worse it will get,
Modric had a fantastic season and Ancellotti clearly favors him over Isco - I think he was lured in because of the history of the club in Spain.

His relationship with Manuel could play a big part in a potential move, especially right now. You can guarantee his confidence has taken a big hit since the move, Pellegrini made him the player that he is. He even referred to him as a "Father figure" on a number of occasions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.