Isco

kupest said:
johnmc said:
My source believes this could happen - a loan deal with a view to a permanent transfer

So thats yours and TH's source on the same day YES !(hopefully not the same person). Again issue would be moving a non HG player and who !

Actually would mean moving 3, we have (if you count Mangala) 18 already, so we would have to move, for example, Garcia and 2 other players (one of which isn't Nastasic as he wouldn't count in the 18). So it would be very difficult.

kupest said:
johnmc said:
My source believes this could happen - a loan deal with a view to a permanent transfer

So thats yours and TH's source on the same day YES !(hopefully not the same person). Again issue would be moving a non HG player and who !
[bigimg]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/71246/2548121-Not_sure_if_serious.jpg[/bigimg]

He's a fantastic player, if this were to happen it would be wonderful!

However surely we have far too many foreign players and need to sell some on anyway before even considering Isco?

Don't get too excited folks, Chelsea are still at the table and very keen, i feel they may have a carrot to make it happen

In my opinion we need to sit on our hands and save our beans for a rainy day and go all out for Reus next summer, he's the one that'll take us to the next level not Isco.

Danamy said:
Don't get too excited folks, Chelsea are still at the table and very keen, i feel they may have a carrot to make it happen

In my opinion we need to sit on our hands and save our beans for a rainy day and go all out for Reus next summer, he's the one that'll take us to the next level not Isco.

Ramires?

If (big if) they're looking to sell we can't really afford to miss out on this lad. If he ends up at another PL club (Liverpool are supposedly sniffing) I will be less happy about it than Sanchez

He'd fit straight in with our style of play and would be the perfect long term Silva successor. Him and Lopes could be our Nasri-Silva 5-8 years from now (tho I'd hope/could see Silva playing on for a long time - injuries permitting)

The big problem tho (outside of the fact it's almost certainly BS that Isco will be leaving) is the HG rule. This is why, as good players as they are, I didn't/don't think the Sagna and Caballero signings were particularly good ones.

Danamy said:

aetwg.jpg

Oh no...

Well... how are the RAWKites responding? I can at least laugh at them being nuts hopefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.