Isco

pikku said:
Please not the isco saga all over again.Where are the so called sources? I can't.seem to find anything on internet.
Well Yaya's announced he's staying, this is clearly because we've told him we'll renew interest in Isco so that he can sing the disco song in the shower.

Danamy said:
Don't get too excited folks, Chelsea are still at the table and very keen, i feel they may have a carrot to make it happen

In my opinion we need to sit on our hands and save our beans for a rainy day and go all out for Reus next summer, he's the one that'll take us to the next level not Isco.
after what happened to Mata I'd be suprised if he thought he could get into that midfield now they've got Fabregas.

George Hannah said:
Danamy said:
Don't get too excited folks, Chelsea are still at the table and very keen, i feel they may have a carrot to make it happen

In my opinion we need to sit on our hands and save our beans for a rainy day and go all out for Reus next summer, he's the one that'll take us to the next level not Isco.
after what happened to Mata I'd be suprised if he thought he could get into that midfield now they've got Fabregas.
Hopefully he's learnt his lesson with Madrid.

The only thing about Isco is that he had his best football under MP and had agreed to join us, had his (or his father's) head turned by Madrid and went there instead. He only had a bit part there and could now be moved on. His choice seems to be Chelsea, Liverpool and us. I wonder after a slightly failed move would the chance to work with MP again be the most appealing considering he rescued him from Valencia reserves before and made him into an international and they know each other well.

Danamy said:

Plays almost the exact same position as Hazard

oh f*ck here we go again

so on twitter scousers seems to think isco is coming there way

sorry chaps you've spent the bitey £75m already on a bunch tottenham-esque misfits

Goal: City are assessing Isco's situation at Real Madrid, but would be more interested in a loan than a
permanent deal.
Sorry for repeat post. But the main problem is florentino perez wants aguero at any cost. may be he wants aguero for Isco loan or permanent deal. we need Silva's back-up, Isco will be perfect for his position.

I am in lock stock and barrel, get him on loan with a view to a permanent deal, he works again with Pellegrini no doubt his mentor will tell him no CL this year because we haven't enough squad places but next year he will be in full tilt. Ideal for prem league and domestic cups. As long as player wants city, RM will want a sizeable loan deal for their purchase of Rodriguez but won't be anywhere near 50m quoted by Everton for Barkley and should be covered by sale of fringe players.

Sojib_citizen said:
Goal: City are assessing Isco's situation at Real Madrid, but would be more interested in a loan than a
permanent deal.
Sorry for repeat post. But the main problem is florentino perez wants aguero at any cost. may be he wants aguero for Isco loan or permanent deal. we need Silva's back-up, Isco will be perfect for his position.

Aren't they going for Falcao this year?
Think Benzema has been offered a new contract too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.