Isco

sam-caddick said:
dachoosen1 said:
Think Isco is a solid player but Barkley being home grown for the champs league squad makes more sense. A loan deal for Isco would be ideal with a price already agreed for next summer (incase he has a storming season) and Barkley joining with the money from player sells this window would be perfect but is highly unlikely. The problem with both Isco and Barkley is although they have big potentials at the minute I cant see either of them starting ahead of Yaya, Silva, Nasri, Jovetic or Fernandinho.

I really cannot see us raising £40m from player sales to buy Barkley this summer.

If the club really do want him then they should be doing all they can to try and get a deal sorted for next summer.

Isco on loan with an option to buy next summer is a no brainer, if Txiki can get that deal to happen he is top class at his job if you ask me.
Nissan sponsor our training kit for £100m over 5 years, problem sorted.... :-)

Garcia 9mil
Milner 15mil
Richards 5mil
Guidetti 3mil
Sinclair 2mil
Rodwell 8mil
Rusnak ?
That's 42mil plus and I think those fee's are realistic, plus if we loan out Nastasic/Rekik say another 4 odd million so we should be able to cover 6-7 mill for the Isco loan. I know selling all those players are highly unrealistic but are we not under the 49mil ffp rule next summer too if so dropping 60 odd mil on two players in a no go and the value of the players I have listed will only decrease. Lol know it wont happen but it would be awesome if it did. Both player could be key players for us for the next 10 years.

Unless we are planning on selling Jovetic then there is not much chance of this happening.

Smelly Cnut said:
Fuck Isco, he didn't fancy it when we wanted him a few windows backs...

If I remember correctly, Graham Hunter said we were not willing to bid as high as Real Madrid, I think I remember him saying that City didn't believe he justified the fee Malaga wanted.

If you take into consideration the money his Father apparently wanted as well you can maybe see why we became hesitant.

If we can get him on loan for a season with the option to buy next summer we will be stupid not to do such a deal.

you can make excuses or hate him all you like, he had a choice between city and real madrid, the vast majority of neutrals and even some city fans would choose to sign for Real Madrid.

Pellagrini would of been all over this had he knew he'd become available.but with signing fernando mangala and willy that's the ffp budget gone unless we can miraculously sell all our dead wood by the end of the transfer window to fund a move.by then there would be a few clubs all over him IMO.the boat has sailed bit of a shame

simon31goat said:
Pellagrini would of been all over this had he knew he'd become available.but with signing fernando mangala and willy that's the ffp budget gone unless we can miraculously sell all our dead wood by the end of the transfer window to fund a move.by then there would be a few clubs all over him IMO.the boat has sailed bit of a shame

We are talking about a loan plus opion to buy next summer.

Someone mentioned a £5m loan fee which we have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.