Isco

I think Isco is better than Jovetic. Pellegrini thought so too, as Jovetic was the backup option. I'd still go after him. He is a rare creative talent who could take the pressure off Silva.

Blue Haze said:
I think Isco is better than Jovetic. Pellegrini thought so too, as Jovetic was the backup option. I'd still go after him. He is a rare creative talent who could take the pressure off Silva.

I think Jovetic is set for a great season this year and with a full pre-season of training/fitness will be stronger/quicker than the player we saw last year.....I do agree tho..Isco is a great talent and if the interest in him is real then the like for like person on the squad is Jovetic.....so I wouldn't be shocked with a Isco in, Jovetic out if he came......Would make no sense letting Negredo go to bring in Isco as they both play different positions and we'd only be weakening the striker position.

from all the reports I've read....RM would not be interested in a loan deal as want the money to fund J.Rodriguez deal.....Liverpool have 70mil burning a hole in their pockets...City not in a position to get into a bidding war for Isco....I don't see how this is going to happen but would be a nice surprise if it did.... ;)

I just cant see going to any other club in England other than us to be honest. a huge move for him to move country but surely he would be more comfortable with pellegrini, the coaching team, caballero and our Spanish contingent to help him settle in?

I think the ship has sailed.

He should have joined us last Summer. Instead we had everything agreed and he ditched us at the last hurdle.

I don't feel sorry for the young players who go to Madrid, they always get their head turned and end up on the bench 99% of the time.

Silly boy Isco. He could have been great under Pellegrini and our play style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.