Tom Kundert
@Portu_Goal 11m
"Gelson Martins lively, but
it's Ronny Lopes who looks a
cut above anyone else on
the pitch and too good for
this level. Great prospect."
Lille can be good move for him & us.
May be next season we will getting our own version of Isco.

Sojib_citizen said:
Tom Kundert
@Portu_Goal 11m
cut above anyone else on

That's awesome to read. I'm guessing this is from the u-19 tourney?

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Sojib_citizen said:
Tom Kundert
@Portu_Goal 11m
cut above anyone else on

That's awesome to read. I'm guessing this is from the u-19 tourney?

yes you are right!

"Tom Kundert
@Portu_Goal 30s
Ronny Lopes!!! Oh my word!!!
What a stunner!!! Peach of a
volley from the edge of the
box. Keeper no chance.
Portugal 3-0 Israel."

Liverpool sold Suarez for £75m and have brought in Lambert, Lallana, Emre Can, Markovic and Remy in for around £65m/£70m, add the £14m from the sale of Borini and they have around £20m/£25m plus whatever they want to take out of their own money to spend on other players.

They haven't even touched their defence yet which if anything is their most obvious weakness so they have to focus on that surely before they start thinking about spending £25m on Isco.

I reckon if Pellegrini has a chat with Isco I reckon he could possibly get him to force a move to us and in result we can hope it forces Real Madrid to loan him to us with us paying the fee next summer, Italian clubs seem to do this all the time as they have tried similar deals with us.

I am not ruling out the possibility, Isco and Lopes could end up being successors to Silva and Nasri.

sam-caddick said:
Liverpool sold Suarez for £75m and have brought in Lambert, Lallana, Emre Can, Markovic and Remy in for around £65m/£70m, add the £14m from the sale of Borini and they have around £20m/£25m plus whatever they want to take out of their own money to spend on other players.

They haven't even touched their defence yet which if anything is their most obvious weakness so they have to focus on that surely before they start thinking about spending £25m on Isco.

I reckon if Pellegrini has a chat with Isco I reckon he could possibly get him to force a move to us and in result we can hope it forces Real Madrid to loan him to us with us paying the fee next summer, Italian clubs seem to do this all the time as they have tried similar deals with us.

I am not ruling out the possibility, Isco and Lopes could end up being successors to Silva and Nasri.

Whilst Silva and Nasri are hardly grandads it's good to be thinking about it. Mangala, Isco, Lopes, even Jovetic - These guys could be the spine of the next City side. Anything we can do to keep the average age creeping above 29 is good planning. We don't want to end up with Toure, Fern, Silva, Dzeko, Kolarov and Kompany all relied upon on the wrong side of 30.

adrianr said:
sam-caddick said:

Whilst Silva and Nasri are hardly grandads it's good to be thinking about it. Mangala, Isco, Lopes, even Jovetic - These guys could be the spine of the next City side. Anything we can do to keep the average age creeping above 29 is good planning. We don't want to end up with Toure, Fern, Silva, Dzeko, Kolarov and Kompany all relied upon on the wrong side of 30.
Rekik , Nastasic And Foforna aswell mate

Whilst I'd love to see us sign Isco, it's hard to see where he'd fit into our squad.

With Fernando's arrival I can see us playing 4231 a lot next season, and we've already got Silva, Nasri, Navas, Toure, Jovetic and Milner who can play as part of a three behind a striker. Unless of course one of those leaves, and Milner's future seems uncertain. Not really a like for like replacement though.

Ric said:
Whilst I'd love to see us sign Isco, it's hard to see where he'd fit into our squad.

With Fernando's arrival I can see us playing 4231 a lot next season, and we've already got Silva, Nasri, Navas, Toure, Jovetic and Milner who can play as part of a three behind a striker. Unless of course one of those leaves, and Milner's future seems uncertain. Not really a like for like replacement though.

Whilst many would see it as an error, in Pelligrinis shoes, if you were asked Isco or Jovetic I do wonder his answer would be. Isco said he sees Pelligrini as the most important person in his career to date and without being unkind Jovetic has hardly played a game.

I really hope Jovetic has an injury free season this year and I'd keep him in the hope it is just a blip but I can see Pelligrini being willing to trade if he was given the choice.

Many people believe Isco is going to be one of if not the best attacking player from the next Spanish generation of players.

I thought before Ancelotti changed formation around October/ November time Isco looked very good, even with the changed formation he was good but Carlo preferred Di Maria over him which is arguably because of his pace.

Isco is a possession player playing in a counter attacking team for me and that's why I don't think he plays as much, a bit like Mata under Mourinho.

It wouldn't surprise me if Pellegrini is asking Txiki to get him in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.