Isco

Statements as daft as Tapia's can only end up biting you on the arse.

And that's before I get started on the mentality of such?

johnnytapia said:
Hart of the matter said:
Isco could be The basis for City in the future along with Jovetic, lopes, Nastasic, Mangala, kelichi, Huws, Bruno, Rekik etc (mouth waters) Segio still young. Add a Pogba or Barkley and we have one hell of a squad. Roll on 2017. ;-)

Huws? Rekik? Lopes? Bruno? Kelichi? Put down the crack pipe and understand this: not one of them will go on to be a regular in the first team. Ever. Not in a million fucking years. All will be lucky to play ten games in the Premiership. Not. Good. Enough.

It is ok to get excited by 'prospects' and we have a few decent shouts. Chances are you will be right. But that is the easy bit. Do you care to foresee which current 18/19 yr olds in world football will be good enough for our team. Your prediction that a 17 yr old (Kelechi) will not make it is based on what exactly?

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
I think we need to forget Isco.....Everything points to Mangala being our last signing this window..

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 20m
Sunday Mirror: City will not be pursuing Isco this summer, with Mangala set to be the final signing of the window unless of another injury.

What am I to do with my Vidal, Isco and Di Maria tattoos ?

johnnytapia said:
Hart of the matter said:
Isco could be The basis for City in the future along with Jovetic, lopes, Nastasic, Mangala, kelichi, Huws, Bruno, Rekik etc (mouth waters) Segio still young. Add a Pogba or Barkley and we have one hell of a squad. Roll on 2017. ;-)

Huws? Rekik? Lopes? Bruno? Kelichi? Put down the crack pipe and understand this: not one of them will go on to be a regular in the first team. Ever. Not in a million fucking years. All will be lucky to play ten games in the Premiership. Not. Good. Enough.

Utter, utter bollocks. Marcos Lopes is currently on loan to the side that finished 3rd in the French league last season and will be playing Champions league football very soon. Karim Rekik played 25 league games last season for PSV who finished 4th and qualified for Europe. Rekik has also already played Champions League football for PSV. Lopes is just 18 and Rekik is 19, I'd bet my life, you weren't even aware of say Vincent Kompany's existence at their age. How you come to the conclusion they aren't good enough is absurd. If anyone has been near a crack pipe tonight, it's most certainly you.

Isco, 22, chose Real instead of joining his old Malaga boss Manuel Pellegrini at the Etihad last summer when he signed for £25 million.

But with the multi-million arrival of James Rodriguez and Toni Kroos, Isco looks like being another victim of Carlo Ancelotti’s superstar shake up.

Isco is now said to be considering a move away after coming to terms with the fact that he’s no longer needed at Real, which has also alerted Liverpool.

He would fill the void left by Alvaro Negredo’s injury as he faces two months on the treatment table after suffering a foot fracture.

The only stumbling block would be the £31m transfer fee with City hampered by UEFA’s Financial Fair Play rules.

“There is a player at Real Madrid who arrived last summer and the next season will leave again”
Francois Gallardo
But they could negotiate a loan deal at first for Isco who scored eight goals in 32 appearances for Real last season and earned two caps for Spain.

Pellegrini would love to bring in Isco which ever way he can as he strengthens his City squad for the defence of his Premier League title this season.

And the signs are clear that the City boss could make a move this week with Isco’s agent Francois Gallardo giving a mysterious clue to his future.

Gallardo said: “There is a player at Real Madrid who arrived last summer and the next season will leave again.

“I don’t know whether he is to be loaned or sold. But it’s Isco.” DAILY STAR

christen at St Marks said:
Isco, 22, chose Real instead of joining his old Malaga boss Manuel Pellegrini at the Etihad last summer when he signed for £25 million.

But with the multi-million arrival of James Rodriguez and Toni Kroos, Isco looks like being another victim of Carlo Ancelotti’s superstar shake up.

Isco is now said to be considering a move away after coming to terms with the fact that he’s no longer needed at Real, which has also alerted Liverpool.

He would fill the void left by Alvaro Negredo’s injury as he faces two months on the treatment table after suffering a foot fracture.

The only stumbling block would be the £31m transfer fee with City hampered by UEFA’s Financial Fair Play rules.

“There is a player at Real Madrid who arrived last summer and the next season will leave again”
Francois Gallardo
But they could negotiate a loan deal at first for Isco who scored eight goals in 32 appearances for Real last season and earned two caps for Spain.

Pellegrini would love to bring in Isco which ever way he can as he strengthens his City squad for the defence of his Premier League title this season.

And the signs are clear that the City boss could make a move this week with Isco’s agent Francois Gallardo giving a mysterious clue to his future.

Gallardo said: “There is a player at Real Madrid who arrived last summer and the next season will leave again.

going the scousers then :))

christen at St Marks said:

Francois Gallardo

Hardly mysterious.

If that's a legit quote he's given it all away...

EDIT: Not even his agent, ah well.

The Doctor said:
Where is the basis for this very strong rumour that we are in for Isco?
Are we putting our wishful thinking hats on?

I don't have anything to point to except common sense. Kroos and Rodriguez in....means Isco goes down the pecking order and he is already "down the pecking order." Madrid need cash and don't have much of a role for Isco anymore. It makes sense to go to the team he wanted to go to last season and actually get a chance to play. IMO he would instantly move into the number three attacking mid behind Silva and Nasri. Attacking Mid is one of the areas I think we are thin. My perspective only but....it makes sense to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.