Isco

uwe rosler 28 said:
George Hannah said:
The Doctor said:
Off??? care to expand please.............
reluctant to post links to the these publications so here is the text from the Mirror
Manchester City won't pursue Real Madrid star Isco despite Alvaro Negredo's broken foot
Jul 26, 2014 22:30 By Simon Mullock

Manuel Pellegrini is an admirer of the Spanish star, but the City boss will not be adding to his squad once the arrival of Eliaquim Mangala is confirmed

Sunday Mirror Sport understands that City’s summer recruitment drive will stop once the protracted £32million arrival of Eliaquim Mangala from Porto has been completed .

Negredo will be sidelined for at least two months after suffering the injury during City’s friendly victory at Hearts nine days ago.

And with both Sergio Aguero and Stevan Jovetic plagued by fitness problems last season, there were suggestions in Spain that City might launch another move for Isco.

The champions lost out to Real Madrid in the £25m race to sign the 22-year-old last summer when Manuel Pellegrini tried to bring the attacking midfielder with him from Malaga.

But Isco is surplus to requirements at the Bernabeu following Madrid’s capture of Colombian World Cup star James Rodriguez from Monaco.

Pellegrini is still an admirer of the player he nurtured as a teenager on the Costa del Sol but, after adding Mangala to previous summer signings Fernando, Willy Caballero and Bacary Sagna, City will close the chequebook.

A City source said: “Unless there is another injury to another key player, then Mangala will be the final addition to our squad in this transfer window.”

Stu ForsterCrocked: Alvaro Negredo will miss the start of the season
The Etihad club will still be open for business, however. Jack Rodwell is attracting interest from several Premier League clubs, but City want a straight cash deal worth £10m for the midfielder rather than a loan arrangement.

There have been no takers either for £8m-rated Micah Richards, but Matija Nastasic is attracting interest from Arsenal, Inter Milan and Roma and Javi Garcia has been targeted by Napoli.

PSV Eindhoven are also desperate to land teenage defender Karim Rekik on a permanent deal after the Dutchman impressed on a year-long loan last season. Rekik, 19, has been given a chance to impress Pellegrini on City’s pre-season tour of the United States after breaking into Holland’s World Cup squad.

If a buyer can be found for Nastasic, Rekik will get the regular place in the City squad he craves. But Eindhoven boss Phillip Cocu believes he could develop into one of the world’s best defenders and is ready to pounce.

Funny that after the kansas game pellers said he's still after 3 or 4 players.

From reading the quotes of his A.C Milan pre-match interview, I got the feeling that Pellegrini meant we've "already" signed 3 or 4 important players....which would be Sagna, Willy, Fernando and......Mangala...I think we're done unless we have anymore injuries .....we might see one or two leaving but business is done! From all the reports, it looks like Isco wants to stay and fight for his position at RM.....I think he would have come last season, if he wanted City.....we need to move on and put our time into helping Lopes (Isco lite!;) reach his full talent level...think he could be great next season....

SocialRMadrid ‏@SocialRMadrid 22h
Isco is only thinking about Real Madrid. He has told his father [agent] to ignore all offers. [Marca] pic.twitter.com/LTmqcvRqSe

richards30 said:
Sorry havent seen the press conference from the kansas game, did manuel really say he still wants 3 or 4 more???

Hi mate......Just sent a comment to this thread....Pellegrini mentioned during AC Milan presser that we've already signed 3 or 4 players and gave the impression that business done....I think once Mangala is confirmed that's it, apart from one or two leaving...

Quotes from Pellegrini presser:

'Every year in the Premier League you have five or six teams who are very strong. Maybe this year Chelsea at the moment, and Arsenal and Manchester United are bringing new players in.

'But I think that we will continue to be a very strong squad. We have also been bringing in three or four important players to improve our squad. And we will see during the year which is the better team.

'But I continue thinking we have a very strong squad and we will try to win the title again.'

City have signed goalkeeper Willy Caballero, defender Bacary Sagna and midfielder Fernando, and hope to buy FC Porto centre-back Eliaquim Mangala for £32million.

It means that some players will be leaving but Pellegrini insists that Stevan Jovetic will not be one of them.

He added: 'Stevan is working well with us. He is a very important player for our team. Maybe there are a lot of rumours about his future but Stevan will stay with us here.'

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2706917/Manchester-City-boss-Manuel-Pellegrini-warns-players-against-resting-laurels-ahead-new-season.html#ixzz38epZLgIV" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z38epZLgIV</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/391092/Manchester-City-line-up-move-for-Isco-as-agent-reveals-he-wants-out-of-Real-Madrid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... eal-Madrid</a>

I told you in May but as avoid confusion likes to say I'm a wum

Bombo said:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/391092/Manchester-City-line-up-move-for-Isco-as-agent-reveals-he-wants-out-of-Real-Madrid

I told you in May but as avoid confusion likes to say I'm a wum

How exactly does an article in the Daily Star prove you aren't a WUM? You have a history of spreading bullshit rumours on here pretending to be ITK, just like that tabloid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.