Isco

ifiwasarichfan said:
Just a guess but I wouldn't be suprised if he ended up at Everton.

Last season on the last day of the transfer window Martinez pulled off Barry, Delafalou and Lukaku and like many on here everything that Martinez does impresses and suprises me.

Madrid don't want him.
Madrid wouldn't let Barca have him
PSG don't need him
Bayern don't need him.
City most likely can't afford or find a place for him.
Arsenal have loads like him.
Spurs have one like him (Erickson although not as good)
Jose wouldn't piss on him
United have almost as many like him as Arsenal

And ifiwasarichfan has had to many beers.

citytill1die84 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

Last season on the last day of the transfer window Martinez pulled off Barry, Delafalou and Lukaku and like many on here everything that Martinez does impresses and suprises me.

Madrid don't want him.
PSG don't need him
Bayern don't need him.

Actually think it would be a good move for him. If he can't come here he might as well spend a year on loan with Martinez getting used to the PL and getting plenty of playing time in both the league and Europe before coming to us next year. Everyone wins.

BlueDeadHead said:
citytill1die84 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

Madrid don't want him.
PSG don't need him
Bayern don't need him.

Actually think it would be a good move for him. If he can't come here he might as well spend a year on loan with Martinez getting used to the PL and getting plenty of playing time in both the league and Europe before coming to us next year. Everyone wins.

You've had to much beer as well :)

citytill1die84 said:
BlueDeadHead said:
citytill1die84 said:

I am certainly trying.

BlueDeadHead said:
citytill1die84 said:
BlueDeadHead said:

I am certainly trying.

:)

Aye, it is that month before February and usually follows December, normally it is fucking cold and wet but the transfer window re opens and with every transfer window since last summer this forum seem to manage an Isco thread. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.