Isco

I'm going to start a whip round so that I can come up with the funds required to kill Isco, in order to put a stop to this on going, nonsensical, annual thread.

Anybody that is sick to the fucking tits of reading about this guy on here please send me whatever you can afford.

Thank you, your donation is appreciated.

Barcon said:
I'm going to start a whip round so that I can come up with the funds required to kill Isco, in order to put a stop to this on going, nonsensical, annual thread.

Anybody that is sick to the fucking tits of reading about this guy on here please send me whatever you can afford.

I was going to donate £25 to Gaza, but I may need to rethink my priorities.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Barcon said:

Quite right mate, he would only spend it on booze. ;)

Barcon said:

If he can afford KFC, fishing rods and taxis he doesn't need it mate.

Barcon said:
Barcon said:

If he can afford KFC, fishing rods and taxis he doesn't need it mate.

1389111215616.gif

Barcon said:

You can't kill Isco. That would be like killing Santa Claus. He's just made up by parents to excite the kids for transfer window but shh, don't let them see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.