Isco

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
I think isco will be here come the start of the season.

My heart agrees; my head doesn't. The problem is I usually go with my heart so I think I agree with you. F**k if I know how it can happen though.

The Isco thread is now part of what bluemoon is all about. Just like a Clarkie or being slapped on the train while sleeping. We all know that it wouldn't be the same without it. Keep it going I say and one day it might happen.

You know it is time to retire a player's transfer thread when suggestions of assassination enters the gamut of discussion.

This is my last contribution to this thread unless something really extraordinary happens.

Nasri - new long term contract
Silva - new long term contract
Aguero - will get long term contract
Dzeko - maybe about to sign extension
Negredo - only signed last year
Jovetic - only signed last year.
Fernandhino - only signed last year.
Navas - only signed last year.

I cannot see any of the above leaving allowing a foreign space for him in the side. This won't happen IMO.

However you cannot stop speculation and rumour it is what the transfer forum is all about and it keeps some of us amused.

Isco played made over 50 appearances for Real Madrid last season so it's not as though he isn't an integral part of their plans. He came off the bench tonight - more likely that either Khedira or Di Maria (or both) will leave before Isco.

Keep the faith blues, not this season but next!

2vuiou1.gif

t971wg.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.