Isco

Come home Isco

get-attachment.asp

A bit unfair to compare Isco and KDB's stats. Sure, KDB was class this season, but Isco didn't play nearly as much. Madrid was almost never fully healthy, but their first choice midfield was Modric, Kroos and James. However, Isco would be first choice no doubt at City. I've said all along that I'd be pleased with either of the two but if we can save money and still add a player the likes of Isco then let's all have a disco.

My only concern with Isco is would we become a bit like Arsenal of a few seasons ago with him and Silva in the team where it is all tiki-taka and no forcing of the end product.

My only concern with Isco is would we become a bit like Arsenal of a few seasons ago with him and Silva in the team where it is all tiki-taka and no forcing of the end product.

That's what Txiki wants possession based tika taka

You think Isco is more "tika-taka, no end product" than Nasri?

Side topic, but can anyone explain this phenomenon of sometimes adding an 's' for no reason? "You pays your money you makes your choice". "You gets what you pays for". I've always wondered where this came from. It doesn't make any sense!
popeye

If be surprised if Real were willing to let such a prodigious, young Spanish talent leave the club and haven't seen any quotes from him angling for a move. He may not be an automatic choice, but he's a pretty important player for them.

Then again, their transfer policy is notoriously unpredictable. Can't see it happening though.

Don't know why they would sell him. The fans love him, he is Spanish and he is a cracking footballing. Saying that, they did just sack Ancelotti and get Benitez so you never know...

Don't know why they would sell him. The fans love him, he is Spanish and he is a cracking footballing. Saying that, they did just sack Ancelotti and get Benitez so you never know...

We'd have to bank on the insanity of Real, the odds ain't so bad for that. I wouldn't be surprised if Perez, angry that everyone loves Isco instead of Bale, gets rid because then they'd have to love his big money signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.