Isco

If he was at any other elite team, such as Barca instead, this thread would be closed as they'd be no chance in hell of him being made available. But you just never know with Real Madrid. Still have little to no hope of this happening though. Surely they can't be that stupid? Can they? In the very very slim chance they were that stupid you'd have to imagine a buy back clause would be put in similar to Morata. In which case i'd rather not anyway.

Surely they can't be that stupid? Can they?

Fortunately and unfortunately history shows they can.

Good thing is we may have a shot at Isco, the other side of the coin is that they might consider letting Benzema (one of their more effective players this season) go to one of our rivals.

I think at least one big player will leave Real Madrid this summer.

Benitez will want to put his own stamp on things and bring in at least one top player.

Verratti seems to be going there, that's somebody who would be ahead of Isco in the CM pecking order.

Modric, Kroos and Verratti ahead of him in CM. Ronaldo, Bale and James ahead of him in attacking midfield.

Suddenly Isco leaving doesn't sound too far fetched.

Fortunately and unfortunately history shows they can.

Good thing is we may have a shot at Isco, the other side of the coin is that they might consider letting Benzema (one of their more effective players this season) go to one of our rivals.

He can go, we have Aguero.

I think at least one big player will leave Real Madrid this summer.

Benitez will want to put his own stamp on things and bring in at least one top player.

Verratti seems to be going there, that's somebody who would be ahead of Isco in the CM pecking order.

Modric, Kroos and Verratti ahead of him in CM. Ronaldo, Bale and James ahead of him in attacking midfield.

Suddenly Isco leaving doesn't sound too far fetched.
I agree one of the big players is going from Real this summer, and if I was Real I know which it would be for me.
I don't think Perez has the balls to do it but I would let Ronaldo go.
If you can find someone to stump up the money then you would get a huge transfer fee for him.
he is 30, relies on pace which will go as he gets older.
very greedy, and selfish .
Build a team around the other players who are younger and more team orientated.

like I said it won't happen though.

I agree one of the big players is going from Real this summer, and if I was Real I know which it would be for me.
I don't think Perez has the balls to do it but I would let Ronaldo go.
If you can find someone to stump up the money then you would get a huge transfer fee for him.
he is 30, relies on pace which will go as he gets older.
very greedy, and selfish .
Build a team around the other players who are younger and more team orientated.

like I said it won't happen though.

Ronaldo is more than a player for Real. He's their main man and poster Boy, of course he won't lave. The amount of exposure Real get because of him is irreplaceable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.