Isco

Sometimes I think I should be involved in the running of the club.

A bid in for Isco before Saturday tea-time.

Sky blue shirts, white shorts, navy socks and a threat to Nike that if they can't manage that - we'll fuck off to adidas.

Red and black away one year, maroon the next. Alternated each year.

A white third kit with interchangeable sky blue shorts and socks that fit with the home shirts.

A conceited effort to unsettle Alexis Sanchez every transfer window.

A curry stall in City Square as a nod to the Curry Mile.

The Manchester coat of arms to be splashed around the ground.

Sometimes I think I should be involved in the running of the club.

A bid in for Isco before Saturday tea-time.

Sky blue shirts, white shorts, navy socks and a threat to Nike that if they can't manage that - we'll fuck off to adidas.

Red and black away one year, maroon the next. Alternated each year.

A white third kit with interchangeable sky blue shorts and socks that fit with the home shirts.

A conceited effort to unsettle Alexis Sanchez every transfer window.

A curry stall in City Square as a nod to the Curry Mile.

The Manchester coat of arms to be splashed around the ground.

CityKev for director!!

CityKev for director!!

Did I mention a buy out of the Barton Aerodrome where all our targets will be flown into?

Or my plan for Boddingtons to sponsor the training kit with "The Cream of Manchester" as a tagline?

Or the re-birth of the poster campaign around Manchester beginning with "In a survey of 75,000, almost all the people questioned believe that cheats do prosper."

Let's get this on!

Is isco what we really need! Maybe in 2 or 3 years time to take over from dave but right now we need quick players with skill I think signing isco means we will be olaying the same way as we did with nasri in the team! Don't grt me wrong I think the guy is huge talent and I would be excited by his signing but I just don't think he's what we need?

Is isco what we really need! Maybe in 2 or 3 years time to take over from dave but right now we need quick players with skill I think signing isco means we will be olaying the same way as we did with nasri in the team! Don't grt me wrong I think the guy is huge talent and I would be excited by his signing but I just don't think he's what we need?
Exactly what I'm thinking.

Did I mention a buy out of the Barton Aerodrome where all our targets will be flown into?

Or my plan for Boddingtons to sponsor the training kit with "The Cream of Manchester" as a tagline?

Or the re-birth of the poster campaign around Manchester beginning with "In a survey of 75,000, almost all the people questioned believe that cheats do prosper."

Let's get this on!

I'm onboard Kev..I'll start the Twitter campaign immediately

The Sheikh is Dead..Long Live The Kev!

I think he would be a brilliant signing but this transfer is starting to feel like snjeider to Utd, anticipated every year but never gonna happen. Shame

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.