Isco

I don't see why anyone raves about this kid. He turned us down once, now it appears he's looking for a way out of Madrid after realizing he isn't good enough.

If he isn't good enough for Real Madrid, he isn't good enough for us. Although it sounds arrogant that's the ambition we have to show if we're going to become one of the biggest clubs in the world.
Alexis wasn't good enough for Barca using that logic. How's his season been?

I don't see why anyone raves about this kid. He turned us down once, now it appears he's looking for a way out of Madrid after realizing he isn't good enough.

If he isn't good enough for Real Madrid, he isn't good enough for us. Although it sounds arrogant that's the ambition we have to show if we're going to become one of the biggest clubs in the world.
so was Yaya not good enough for Barca? did we make a mistake signing him then?

You can't continue with that assumption because if thats the case then Robben is shit. Sometimes players faces just don't fit, i always believed that Isco should have joined City because his character like Bale, does not suit Madrid. He seems a very humble, nice guy and does not possess the arrogance and over confidence which breeds out of Madrid, ala Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos.

Real Madrid have let some truly brilliant players leave over the years and if Isco was available, i would take him here in a heartbeat.

Every few months or so there's always a story of two about Isco, probs will always be the case when Pellers is here, so I'm not really believing it. Would have to have him though, he's mint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.