Isco

dom said:
TheMaineRoad said:
Marvin said:
Aguero off to Madrid (times)
Oh shit. With all of our frontline gone we're gonna have to rely on RSC!!!

;)

Usual bollocks from The Times.

What >?? !! are you impotuning the Times... that fine Murdoch (sky/scum) vessel of truth and integrity and sister paper of The Sun ?????
Shame on you !!
Aww :( Time to sit in the naughty corner:(

:P

TheMaineRoad said:
dom said:
TheMaineRoad said:
Oh shit. With all of our frontline gone we're gonna have to rely on RSC!!!

;)

Usual bollocks from The Times.

What >?? !! are you impotuning the Times... that fine Murdoch (sky/scum) vessel of truth and integrity and sister paper of The Sun ?????
Shame on you !!

(sorry mate , mistimed the reply.. not aimed at you but the poster that felt it was worth posting a murdoch / sky opinion)

Just read the times article...

What a complete load of fucking bollocks, the only part you lot need to know is this bit...

"Agüero, who was among the squad that travelled to New York, is thought to be willing to listen to offers, with a return to the Spanish capital a preference."

That is as close as it gets to anything bearing info.
It says nothing we didn't already know so this wanker reporter is keeping this issue stoked for someone imo.

James Ducker, your not making me think my subscription is well spent as it stands.
That is a nothing article if ever there was one, fucking shite pal.

dom said:
TheMaineRoad said:
dom said:
Shame on you !!

(sorry mate , mistimed the reply.. not aimed at you but the poster that felt it was worth posting a murdoch / sky opinion)
Hehe.

TCIB said:

What a complete load of fucking bollocks, the only part you lot need to know is this bit...

"Agüero, who was among the squad that travelled to New York, is thought to be willing to listen to offers, with a return to the Spanish capital a preference."

It says nothing we didn't already know so this wanker reporter is keeping this issue stoked for someone imo.

James Ducker, your not making me think my subscription is well spent as it stands.

If there is no news, make news

Blue Haze said:
TCIB said:

If there is no news, make news

to be fair thats all everyone seems to be doin atm the only thing im confident on is pellegrini and isco anythin other than that is just 50/50 its like sifting thru the chicken to find some turkey

TCIB said:

Let Transfer silly season begin! And may the odds be ever in your favour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.