Isco

Rammy Blue said:
SuperSilva said:
Look like we may lose him... I am genuinely shocked as he was nailed on...

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 51s
Manchester City's target and Pellegrini's pupil Isco is very close to sign for Real Madrid after a meeting at Bernabeu of his father/agent

No probs, we'll take Di Maria off them.

And / or Ozil.

Ric said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Same old story,can't blame marwood this time what the fuck is going on.

At a guess I'd say what is going on is that Real Madrid have far greater pulling power than Manchester City, particularly for a young Spanish player. If the rumours are true, of course.

Should of bought him by now,same old again.

dam, he looked like the one most nailed on to come here. Where is he going to play though at Madrid?

That tancdredi whoever the fuck he is posts so much shit it's untrue. But even if we do lose out on him, no major deal as no one knows how good or bad he would have been.

I fucking hate Madrid. Hate, hate! I'm really saddened by this, wanted him to come here so much as I think he would be even better in a few years :/. Sadly for us Madrid have more pulling power than us.. I still freaking loathe them.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Same old story,can't blame marwood this time what the fuck is going on.
I know.

Heaven forbid the lad having some feelings and emotions about what club he wants to play for next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.