Isco

I do agree that if/when pellegrini comes, isco will also have been sorted. Would get hammered at Madrid where as he knows pellegrini knows him and has brought him along fantastically.

There are confirmed talks between Malaga and Real. But it means nothing except that they are interested, just as we are. Still confident he will come here because of Pellegrini.

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 1m

Manchester City's target and Pellegrini's pupil Isco is very close to sign for Real Madrid after a meeting at Bernabeu of his father/agent

Look like we may lose him... I am genuinely shocked as he was nailed on...

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 51s
Manchester City's target and Pellegrini's pupil Isco is very close to sign for Real Madrid after a meeting at Bernabeu of his father/agent

What does it say for the chances of convincing Cavani to turn down Madrid when a player Pellegrini picked up in Valencia's B team and coached to where he is now has seemingly decided to go there rather than following him.

SuperSilva said:
Look like we may lose him... I am genuinely shocked as he was nailed on...

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 51s

No probs, we'll take Di Maria off them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.