Isco

Blueband Brother said:
jared said:
Silva, nasri, isco, thiago. That's way too many creative MFs. Not too mention tevez and aguero can play attacking mid too

DONT FORGET YAYA!!
And Milner. And Rodwell. And a few more if we give kids a chance.

g180aj said:
FantasyIreland said:
dctid said:
Agree to me we need a top top world class midfield player to partner yaya

Fernandinho isn't too shabby.

both thiago and isco are better than nasri who may be goin aswel as carlos, fernandinho will replace garcia more than likely

What a load of bollocks, Thiago is not fit to clean Nasri's boots and Isco might be one day.

I really wish i had the confidence of everybody else regarding these deals been close, as someone said earlier It's shite when their off to Madrid one day and us the next. Just seen Balague saying Falcao is having a medical with Monaco on Monday.

Transfer windows stress me out big time.

Monaco signing all these top players proves you pay the money what there clubs/agents want you get that player end off

Super David Silva 21 said:
I really wish i had the confidence of everybody else regarding these deals been close, as someone said earlier It's shite when their off to Madrid one day and us the next. Just seen Balague saying Falcao is having a medical with Monaco on Monday.

Transfer windows stress me out big time.

Chillax mate. Sooner rather than later it will be official: Pellegrini to take over with Roberto Martinez as his assistant coach. Their first signings will be Isco, Cavani and Fernadinho.
That which follows will be sweet bonuses.

I am beginning to feel more confident about Isco too, because the Real Madrid news has quietened down

I hope he comes in addition to Nasri who was by far the best player on the pitch last night.

waspish said:
Monaco signing all these top players proves you pay the money what there clubs/agents want you get that player end off
Exactly. Fuck the FFP let's get a world class squad together so we can have nights like last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.