Isco

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez says there's been no move for Malaga winger Isco.

Manuel Pellegrini hopes to sign Isco for Manchester City.

"Isco's father was in the club's offices recently, accompanying a representative of Malaga," said Perez. "I had to do some business related to La Liga. We have not spoken to him or Malaga."

ono said:
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez says there's been no move for Malaga winger Isco.

"Isco's father was in the club's offices recently, accompanying a representative of Malaga," said Perez. "I had to do some business related to La Liga. We have not spoken to him or Malaga."
so isco has snubbed madrid then and he's covering it up

dannyirishblue said:
ono said:

so isco has snubbed madrid then and he's covering it up

Cant have done a good job then seeing as we are talking about it.. :)

Must admit Isco doesn't excite me as much as the Navas signing he reminds me a bit of Mikel Arteta he's not that mobile.

Still in saying that he's a good squad player to have can't doubt that.

kiam06 said:
Must admit Isco doesn't excite me as much as the Navas signing he reminds me a bit of Mikel Arteta he's not that mobile.

He runs faster and more frequently than arteta both with and without the ball

kiam06 said:

Are you sure you were watching the right player ?

Citizen Jack said:
kiam06 said:

If that's the case I'd be very happy as Arteta is an excellent player.

blueyorkie said:
Citizen Jack said:
kiam06 said:

If that's the case I'd be very happy as Arteta is an excellent player.
It's not the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.