Isco

SWP's back said:
BlakeTheBlue said:
Every single time he gets the ball he does something jaw dropping... We HAVE to sign this lad, no excuses.
Some think he isn't any better than Nasri!

I still have the hope Samir will become the player he showed he can be. I'd like to see what Pelle can get out of him.

But Isco is already on another level imo and he looks destined to be a future golden ball winner.

richards30 said:
Madrid have wheeled Zidane out to try and turn his head. The money is well and truly in with isco thank god and confidence is high that we will get him! His family only a slight problem as they worry about him moving to England but know that Manuel will look after him.

And Silva and Navas too! Should feel right at home if he signs.

JustAnotherCityFan said:
richards30 said:
Madrid have wheeled Zidane out to try and turn his head. The money is well and truly in with isco thank god and confidence is high that we will get him! His family only a slight problem as they worry about him moving to England but know that Manuel will look after him.

And Silva and Navas too! Should feel right at home if he signs.

Hopefully mate, there is huge hope that by this time next week done deal!

Joehannes said:
adrianr said:
Neville Kneville said:
Theo Walcott.

But even Theo scores the odd goal. Tello just seems to do, well, nothing?
I've seen him have good games. He's not good enough for Barca but he's not properly shite. And he scores the odd goal too.

Fair enough. I think I'll continue to ignore any suggestions on here that we should go in for him though.

adrianr said:
Joehannes said:
adrianr said:
But even Theo scores the odd goal. Tello just seems to do, well, nothing?
I've seen him have good games. He's not good enough for Barca but he's not properly shite. And he scores the odd goal too.

Fair enough. I think I'll continue to ignore any suggestions on here that we should go in for him though.
He's a Liverpool/Everton standard player, not City/United.

I am warmed by the thoughts of Pellegrini explaining our plans and our potential future to him. If anything can persuade him, it is Pellegrini and that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.