Isco

Alvaro Moratta is f.cking class as well. It's completely beyond me why he is not a starter. MILES better than Rodrigo.

The lads a class act. Another wonderful finish he's been the player of the tournament so far. I hope we can agree terms with him it'd be such a shame to miss out on him for a few quid.

Can only imagine more interest considering recent performances, more bids, possibly higher price?

At the same time, realistically, surely it's only us and Madrid in the race?

Rodrigo has now been benched for life :P Morata is also 2 years younger than him.

Can't wait for Isco. He's probably better than Nasri already. Reminds me more of Iniesta than Nasri.

This will come soley down to where Isco wants to go and I am just glad we got the Pellegrini pull factor on Isco against Real otherwise he has got Real bound written all over him...

I hope Txiki is watching this at home and just called Pelle to say "I think you need to give Isco another call"...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.